Bam BREAKS DOWN at Ryan Dunn Crash Site

6/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bam Margera visited the crash site where his best friend and fellow "Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died -- and he was so overcome with emotion he could barely put together a sentence. Brace yourself, it's heartbreaking.062211_margera_fox_still

In this MyFoxPhilly report, Bam has tears streaming down his face as he recalls getting the news that Ryan had died, saying it "was the worst phone call I've ever gotten in my life."

Bam went to the crash site on Tuesday. He says he was in Arizona when Ryan crashed early Monday morning.

When asked how he'd get through this ordeal -- Bam replied, "I can't. I can't."

Nelson

Oh shut the **** up Bam. You DID NOT start punching out windows randomly at the exact moment Ryan died. There was no magical coincidence. No matter if Ryan was your friend, brother..whatever. He was still driving DRUNK at 130mph. Its his own stupid fault. You drink. You drive. You die.

indio007

Bam crying is definitely not news. He's as bad as Boehner.

And thats the truth

dawg 3 minutes ago ok - i made my first comment a few minutes ago before actually watching the video. first, fox news sucks ace. second, bam is a bigger douche than i could have possibly imagined. what an assh ***e
***************************************************************

That is a local Fox news channel, not the cable Fox News Channel. If you watch the Simpsons, then you you watch Fox. Same people different channel.

geez

Sorry, but...
Crocodile tears...

I'm sure he feels the loss, but has a bad way of showing it.

LR

Wow- what an awesome friend. Way to use your "brother's" death to get yourself in the spotlight as much as possible, you worthless pile. Seriously- this is the person who has no respect. I don't give a rat's about the drunk driver dying, but I don't profess to be his best friend, either. What a giant turd.

who cares

This guy is a ******* moron, he breaks the windows in a rental van and rips out speakers and he doesn't know why? Only to find out it was the exact same time Ryan died? Get real loser and get a life stupidity kills. And the jackass life style has killed many people. Another words Bam time to grow the **** up.

Tearing up a rental van because you have no self control and you did it just to do it without any reason and before you even knew your buddy died? I hope the rental company has you arrested for vandalism you idiot. Grow up moron.

heather

poor Bam :-(

Jon King

What a tool. The guy drove like a maniac over and over again. 34 years old still acting like a punk. Thank goodness he did not take a van full of innocent people with him. Bam might be the worst actor on earth, how fake.

Canon

His death is apparently meaningless. Let's look at the facts. What type of amateur drinker does shots. Dude, try bourbon neat. A girl does shots because she finds the taste hard to swallow. You'll look a lot cooler sipping bourbon or downing dry vodka martini's. Guess he was appealing to 'mama housed fan boys'.

Val

Personally I don't think Bam was faking his reaction at all. Seemed like any interview a news site would do with a family member or friend of someone who was just in an accident. I also could see him wanting to go over to the site, see for himself what happened. He just seemed absolutely lost and heartbroken. Very sad. Whatever truly happened that night, one thing is for sure, those two men left behind grieving friends and family.

Nattles C

I really hope all of you that left those nasty comments go to hell or get what you deserve.
Are you ******* serious right now?
How about if you have nothing nice to say, DON'T ******* SAY ANYTHING.
YOU are the trash!
For ***** sake are any of you human?
I weep for the future and for all of you lowly pieces of garbage.
Rest in peace Ryan. Bam, I am so sorry for your loss and everyone else dear to him. I couldn't imagine the pain and heartache you are all going through.

Sfalkon

What kind of person talks to a news crew the day after their supposed best friend dies? I think most of us know.

Jon King

Thank goodness this maniac didn't kill a van load of innocent people. Grow up, 34 years old still acting like a punk.

Sara

Sorry, but I cry at the drop of a hat, and this didn't get me. Why? Totally fake. A person who lost their best friend would be less composed, shed a REAL tear or more. And the whole I ripped up the rental van thing...puh-lease. Let's make this about Bam! Look at me!
Sorry for the passenger.

victor

9 out of 10 comments on here are inappropriate and just plain rude. I dont expect a bunch of losers to know how they feel, The image they gave off was for entertainment, In reality there human and have a heart to.

We all make bad desicions everyday, Sure his decision was poor, but you have no right to judge him or disrespect him, So **** you ******** you diseased poor souls, Go **** yourself good, up the ass!

Rip Ryan Dunn, Jackass will never be the same, God bless the passenger as well as his family, My prayers go out to you all.