« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reggie Bush's New GF -- The Intercontinental Hook-Up

6/23/2011 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush has only been dating his new Kim Kardashian-alike girlfriend for a few months ... but TMZ has learned he's already traveled half-way around the world to prove his commitment.

0622_reggie_melissa

Bush's new chick is actress and singer Melissa Molinaro -- who was famously compared to Kim K for the way she looked in an Old Navy commercial earlier this year.

Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... the two met roughly two years ago through mutual friends ... but stayed platonic because they were both seeing other people at the time.

We're told the pair reconnected last summer -- after Reggie and the "real" Kim parted ways -- and became "official" by Christmas.

Things have been heating up fast -- the two have been spotted at the movies, at church ... and Reggie even hopped a flight to London earlier this month to watch Melissa perform at a London nightclub.

Dedication.

0623_melissa_molinaro_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

sonny

1st

KERRY!

This chick does not look like kim k, this chick is hot. well done reggie.

RICK

Reggie Uses Poly Max Extremes when he golfs just like Tiger used to do before he got busted, now he can't win a tournament with out it.

who-me

Did anybody tell this slo that Reggie Bush is a second string turd that likes to dress like Urkle a lot? Hopefully this chick grows her hair out and hides the chipmunk cheeks. #2 dumper hoe

Hoopee

I wonder if she likes it from behind like Kim did?

HangoverPictures.com

TMZ I need a booty side-by-side comparison before making a judgement on an upgrade status

Cujeaux

I see Reggie is smiling for once in his life. He's probably still not happy though. He was so jealous of Kim's fame and money. That could have been him getting paid by E but alas, he's a dumb jock, even dumber than the one who took his place. Too bad.

Hoopee

I heard E! is giving Kim Kardashian (just Kim, not what's paid to others) but is paying just Kim over $4million to film her wedding. Maybe one of the media helicopters over head will drop out of the sky and put to all of the madness.

S. in Colorado

Look at him smiling like Sambo!

Me

He dumped Kim, she is one of those girls you sleep with but don't marry. She is so desperate to get married she is marrying a guy that burps in her face and acts like he could care less if she is around.

Sydney

She is beautiful. She has a softer look than KK. Maybe that is because it is natural and was not man made by plastic surgury.

Rosie the commenter

Am I missing something? There's really no remarkable similarity except for the hairstyle (which isn't even the same colour). She has totally different eyes because they are much rounder and obviously blue, and a totally differnt nose...and pretty much everything else is different too. They are both attractive young women with an oval face shape and glossy, long hair. I'd say the similarities end there.

??

He is a low life me me me me athelete who obiously hates black women (at least I have never seen him with one). What is it that makes men that way.

MJ FAN 4EVER

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE KIM, SORRY.

Kevin

People can date anyone they wish (provided they are of legal age) but once again, black women get ignored by black male athletes. It's a shame that, by in large, black women aren't even a consideration.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments