George Clooney -- Just Not That Into Anybody

6/22/2011 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

George Clooney only gets down on one knee ... to tie his shoes. Yep, add Elisabetta Canalis to the list of women who've failed to get Cloons to the chapel -- but be sure to soak up the view as she exits.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Gizmo

Marriage isnt 4 every1. George should open up his own Playboy mansion.

Jason Jack Flash

He jus' hasn't met the right guy yet.

ere

Interesting story!
. I am a 37 years old doctor and now I am seeking a good man who can give me real love , so i got a username Andromeda2002 on -----ŔichFriends.Őrg- -----it's the most effective site in the world to connect with, date and marry successful, beautiful people.-Meanwhile, . It's worthy a try. You do not have to be rich or famous. !
--------Marriage isnt 4 every1. George should open up his own Playboy mansion.

billy cema

Well, it's not like he has no opportunities to meet women.
He doesn't need to do what is expected of him. He's a Taurus, and they have a mind of their own. So, when he's good and ready, he'll do it in his own time.
I had a relative who waited until his forties. He promptly started a family. Many men wait until they're older.

Hoopee

the 'closet' is a lonely place.

BB in CA

If he had married her, he'd now be paying her millions. This way he pays $0.
Why do people think he should marry? He looks pretty happy and smart to me.

sonny

I am pretty sure he has had a secret snip done. I can't wait for a woman to say she is prego by Clooney only to say, uhh yeah whatever!

HangoverPictures.com

Get off George's back, dude doesn't owe any chick a ring. He's a player. Better than getting married and then cheating on his wife and all that drama.

summer

George has no doubt been neutered or one of the hundreds of women he has slept with would have trapped him by now. So many other men are just plain stupid - Mel, John E., Arnold, etc., etc.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Why doesn't he just come out and admit he's gay and get it over with. My God, He should be tired of faking it by now.

Steve

I think all the people calling Clooney gay are gay themselves. It's an illogical statement--he doesn't want to tie himself to one woman for the rest of his life so therefore he's gay? Irrational.

KP

lelo

Keep it up George your doing something right don't be the next multimillion dollar statistic like some of the rest of the foolish celebs keep it real in your bank account were you can see it.

imnobodywhoareyou?

George is a target for any woman who sees him,and he knows it. I am sure he tells women from the start ....don't get any ideas...but each ignore that, thinking..I am the one who can make him marry....but he is not interested in marrage....That is for gays these days....they fight for it.....but they will learn too....it takes a while.
Getting married these days is...so.....gay. We don't do that anymore.

Me

KP about an hour ago I'm a confirmed bachelor so far and do understand George's inclination not to commit himself to marriage, yet. I'm also a fellow Taurean as he is, and we may very well feel somewhat claustrophobic when our girlfriends start to talk about marriage. We are by nature slow decision makers. Deciding whether to join the ranks of the married or not is no exception.
_________________

Oh shut the hell up. Trying to compare yourself to George Clooney. George has millions and dates actresses and models. You live in your mom's basement and have never even had a date.

Stop embarrassing yourself.