Ryan Dunn's Porsche -- Scorched Heap of Scrap Metal

6/23/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Dunn's wrecked Porsche 911 GT3 is now sitting in a tow yard ... just a few miles from Monday's fatal crash ... and all that's left is a mangled heap of obliterated car parts.

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_3

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_2

0623_ryan_dunn_wreckage_1

0621_remembering_ryan_dunn_footer

DPG

That one tire looks ok...

Julie

Thank you for showing this, its something all drinkers need to see, it may just stop one driver from driving drunk and that may be one life saved.

Rotter

I can see the lawyers' wagons circling now....

Elvis Andretti

@AndUKnowThisMan If you've been following the responses of jackass fans (not necessarity the same as fans of Jackass) throughout the internet you might come to the conclusion that NOTHING is going to reach some of these people. Stupid can be fatal and there's f**k all we can do about that.

Glenda

It's just eery to me that you take pictures of a car that people burned to death in. Sadly it's news to some. I just wi***** wasn't.

sandy

Just happy there was only one car involved, and that Ryan Done will never have the opportunity to do this again.

Glenda

It's just eery to me that you take pictures of a car that people burned to death in. Sadly it's news to some. I just wi***** was'nt.

rich

HE SHOULD BE TRIED(in absentia)AND CONVICTED OF VEHICULAR HOMICIDE.
No one shold be feeling sorry for his guy.

Over twice the legal limit is severely drunk and then getting in a car with a passenger and THEN speeding at 130pmh is just beyond criminal and beyond selfish and cruel.

and BAM should just STFU...You joked about him dieing in a car accident 5 years ago and thought it was just so funny at the time? WHOS LAUGHING NOW?

Glenda

It's just eery to me that you take pictures of a car that people burned to death in. Sadly it's news to some. I just wished it was'nt.

MsMaribel

http://www.car-accidents.com/pages/cases/princess-diana-death-crash.htm Conspiracy person - excuse but Princess Diana's car didn't look mildly crumpled to me - it wouldn't have resulted in her death.

jason

how can i get those black rims and red calibers, those would look sweet on my ride

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Maybe TMZ posted this also because they wanted people to see what driving the posted speed limit after only having "a coupla Coronas" DOESN'T look like. That would make sense to intelligent, reasonable people. Then again...

Allen

The type of Porsche was a 2007 GT3- top speed 193mph:

It appears the car broadsided a tree in the area of the door, and ripped the car in half...

Again alcohol and speed don't mix.

youwantme

The soldier was the hero. Poor guy died following around a celebrity. Only Celeb I'd follow would be Lindsey and I'd eat a mile of her turds.
If I were the family of the soldier, i'd sue his estate.

DPG

I can't believe you would do this, TMZ!

Think of that poor Porsche's family.