Crystal Harris -- Pawn Queen

6/25/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Crystal Harris is angling to cash in on the $90,000 engagement ring Hugh Hefner slipped on her finger ... with a little help from a San Diego jewelry store.

0625_crystal_arrowname_EX
Our jewelry spies were there when Harris stepped inside Prospect Jewelers in La Jolla, CA, asking for an appraisal on the ring.

The owner asked Harris if there was any documentation on the quality of the ring (cut, clarity, etc.,) but the playmate was in the dark. So Crystal called over to the Playboy Mansion -- on speaker phone -- for info on the ring.  The person on the other end of the line offered to fax Crystal the info -- but not immediately -- so Crystal left.

Our spy overheard the owner telling Crystal he was sorry to hear about Hef, to which Crystal replied, "Are you kidding? It was all for publicity."

WHAT? Their love wasn't real??? Get out!!!!

Master Po

PIG

justsaying

I believe her. What White Woman is into men nowadays?

Fred Farkel

justsaying6 minutes ago

I believe her. What White Woman is into men nowadays?

____________________________________________

White women have all morphed into gold-digging whores.

ALL OF THEM.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Even the ugly ones in the mid-west.

Michael

I hope it is a cubic zirconia!!!! And Hef switched it out and she is getting screwed!!!!!!!!

Trashy POS!!

Hoopee

All for Publicity? FOR WHOM?

Was this supposed to somehow be a publicity stunt to bring in million$ for Hugh Hefner? If so that was a huge failure.

Was this supposed to be a publicity stunt for her photo spread in Playboy and her music career? If so, that's another huge failure.

So my question remains, if it was "all for publicity," who stood to gain from any said publicity. Honestly, it makes them all look like big LOSERS.

iwatchtmz

WTF. she's a bitch and a gold digger and stupid. christ! the nerve to sell the ring? the hell is she thinking? and she doesn't even have a good voice.

awards

Is she turning tricks yet?

MNSnowbell

I'm a white woman from Minnesota and I didn't marry for money and I'm not a gold digger. SHE is the exception - She is a gold digging whore. She probably saw the he had a pre-nup and bolted! And, I believe her...it was probably for the publicity too. SO now she can make money on her..oh wait she wont be making her own money for long...she'll just milk her 15 min of fame for as long as she can. Then she'll be back to waiting tables.

silverhand31

That's what whore always do.

Marthanazz

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online
auctions.Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is hTtp://bit.ly/savedmore

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of
goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do know that
I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Get back to work!

Jeez, is that a pic from the old "Batman" tv show? Is Adam West with her? *POW* *SHAZAM*

SURFCOWBOY

no kidding. The girl was dumb like a rock. Any HOE can spread those legs for a 90 yr old man who has tons of money. Thats all she is and her talent, there is none. Atleast Kendra was good in sports and had actual talent. Stupid hoe!

me

It seems she's a gold digger. Holly, Kendra and Bridget seem to be honest girls compared to her. Chrystal also gave an interview to the News of the world - the trashiest tabloid that exists imo.

BSweet

Miss Manners says, if you decide not to marry him, RETURN THE RING YOU NASTY B*TCH.

Me

awards 35 minutes ago

Is she turning tricks yet?

______________________