Justin Bieber Delivers on Obama's Photo Promise

6/26/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber made a girl's wish come true -- and proved President Barack Obama was a man of his word -- when he met a young fan whose dad died in 9/11.

0626_justin_bieber
Last month, Barack was at an event at Ground Zero where he promised 14-year-old Payton Wall he could arrange a meeting with The Biebs. The White House contacted Bieber that day and put the plan in motion.

Bieber met with Wall (left), her sister Avery, and her friend Madison Roberson on Thursday in NYC and posted a photo of the meeting on her Facebook page (see above). Ironically, the meeting was just moments after Bieber's near-riot outside Macy's in Times Square.

Payton told the NY Post she was more nervous meeting Bieber than she was Obama.

Sign o' the times.

1112_bieber_bangs_footer

some guy

Good job Obama! I'm glad you took time out of your busy schedule fixing the economy so one little girl gets the chance to meet Justin Bieber.

When does the Biebs get his Congressional Gold Medal?

Sapphyre

And we care about this why?

jimmy d

Wall, Avery, Madison? Let me guess: dead rich guys kids.

mrspatrickcampbell

Did Justin just play 'stink-finger' with those fish?

CC

I'm sure Payton would rather have her dad alive than the opportunity to meet all these celebrities. Unfortunately there are a lot of kids missing parents after the recent conflicts. I'm all for anything that can help relieve some of the pain their loss has caused. Kudos to the Biebs for taking time to let these kids know Americans care about them!

some guy

I'm not saying Biebs did anything wrong. If the president asked me to do something, I'd probably do it. I just don't think something like this involves the president. If Biden made the call I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Paddy

This kid just keeps on showing that he is a real class act. His people could have just as easily said he was too busy for stuff like this, and he probably is, but they made time for the President.
And he ain't even from the US of A.

I hope it made the girls day, and thank to the Biebs for doing that.

JustaGuy

Please wont this kid just go away?
I mean new kids on the block look like beethoven compared to him(her?).

CoolKid

4 cute little girls.. awww how sweet.

Mike44090

I don't care for his music because I'm too old for it, but I think Justin is a good guy.

Kerjack

Get those girls a sandwhich. Also is Beibs wearing a cross AND a dogtag?

*facepalm*

Everyones~A~Star

Biebs is Canadian, Obama is not his president....so he didn't have to do this. Nice of him to let the girl know Canadians care about the child victims of 911. I'll stick to my ACDC tho lol.

some guy

@Paddy: "This kid just keeps on showing that he is a real class act... but they made time for the President."

What planet are you from? Canada?

Everyones~A~Star

"When does the Biebs get his Congressional Gold Medal?" ~Doug Jong.

Never. Canadians are not allowed to accept American medals although they have been offered from time to time...its a sovereignty issue, our troops in Afghanistan have been offered American medals and even they had to say no.

Stella

nice photo of all 4 girls......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments