Adrien Brody

Undercover Clunker

6/28/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just last year, Adrien Brody was driving around NYC in a jet black $200,000 Ferrari ... but yesterday, the Oscar winner rolled into JFK in something a little less flashy ... a 1987 Chrysler Conquest.

0625-adrian_brody_startraks20102

Brody -- clearly going for the incognito look -- was dropping off a super-hot mystery blonde at the airport ... when our photog noticed the actor behind the wheel.

A rep for Kelley Blue Book tells TMZ, Brody's beater is valued at a measly $2,125 ... and that's if it's in good condition.

some guy

Hmmm. did he make this money during or after he was in office? I can't imagine him being rich going in.

iluvla

Nothing wrong with that! A car doesn't define who you are. That's how the rich stay rich!!!!!!

some guy

Kinda reminds me of that show "How the Lottery Changed My Life." A regular guy hits paydirt and in a couple years he's broke. I have every episode on DVD. Get it now on Blu-Ray.

some guy

Srsly, that pic yesterday of Weiner in that hotel... how much are appetizers there? Is his wife his sugar mommy?

some guy

Can't imagine her buying him a Ferrari if they weren't really talking yesterday. Weiner have any charities?

some guy

ehhh... would so rather talk about Lindsay than about this. Feel like i need to take a shower. Although that would probably be a good thing.

Mr, Know it All

This is really a lame story. No one cares what he drives... only the phony "you are what you drive" LA mentality works here.

And really that 1987 car is more than likely better than any car people that work for TMZ drive, except for Harvey who drives a Porsche with a booster seat.

Nwdude

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Those cars can be a pretty good sleeper.

some guy

Wait Adrien I wanna know...

Did you get this on lawaway? What were the payments like?

Bubba

"Brody -- clearly going for the incognito look --.."
Incognito look? He should have his nose fixed. His nose is like Pinocchio's. I'm just sayin'.

Team eM Zed

who the heck is the guy who keeps buying Xbox and laptops for his mom! If you bought from a place they weren't defective you'd only have to buy them once.
;)

who here thinks the Conquest/Starion is pure baddassery compared to the Ferrari?

Scott

Between 4500 and 8000

ABB

Come on man! I'm F'n poor and still drive a car that I got brand new in 2002. Yeah, I'll drive it until it dies. But I'll NEVER drive that POS from 87!

Anonymous527496

Well..has he made any new movies lately? The man has to live and all he could afford after he traded in the other car was this 80's car.

John_Dunkel

if you don't wanna be recognized as a celebrity in LA or NYC that's just how you roll. ****ty car, bum outfit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments