Halle Berry

Claims Gabriel Violated

Custody Agreement

6/28/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry went to family court this morning, complaining her baby daddy, Gabriel Aubry, violated the custody agreement they struck over Nahla, and to reinforce her point, her lawyer submitted a lengthy court document claiming Gabriel has put Nahla at risk.

Halle Berry Custody
Sources tell TMZ ... Halle is concerned for 3-year-old Nahla when she's in the care of Gabriel.  Our sources would not be specific about the violations, but we're told it has to do with requirements Gabriel was supposed to follow when he had custody of Nahla.

The lengthy documents go into great detail about Gabriel's parenting skills, claiming there was once an incident overseas when Gabriel allegedly neglected Nahla, imperiling her safety.

Halle wanted the judge to find Gabriel in violation of the custody order.  Gabriel was not in court today, and the judge set a hearing on the matter for later.

0201_halle_nahla_footer

Prentice

I have noticed that Halle Berry has never been able to sustain a relationship. It seems like the guys just leave her after a period of time. I dont find it a coincidence that she stated in a aticle, that she sufferes from a few psychological and emotional problems. And by this case, she seems to be showing a strain of vindictive behavior towards this guy.

They also have a name for women like Halle Berry:

The "Halle Berry Complex"- A woman who attracts men based on her image, but drives them away once they get to know her true self.

I'm sure every man has dated someone like that. Myself included.

Throwback kid

Halle's father walked away when she was a kid, this probably has alot to do with her issues with men. Gabriel is the opposite, he wants to be there for his daughter and Halle is doing every thing she can to keep him away.This woman is a disgrace!

some guy

@Halle

I have to confess... I think you're really hot, but I still didn'*****ch 'Swordfish.'

some guy

Hmmm this story kind of reminds me of a joke i know. Kinda long, though.

PPC

@truth - give it a rest, it doesn't matter whatsoever, isn't she part white anyway. She rich, famous, and 'stylish", but obviously (as many have said) crazy, controlling, psycho, and has no right to smear this guy's name for her benefit.

Kathy

I think Halle would lie about anything just to get her own way. That is my impression of her after reading all the TMZ stories about her and her ex. I don't trust her. I feel sorry for the guy because she has more money and will win.

Stupid People Hater

Halle is a dumb *******.

Ruth

This is absolutely unbelievable. Now her people are leaking information from a private court session to the media in order to blacken the father's character even more.

Somehow I feel that the little girl might be in more danger staying with such a controlling and difficult woman. Halle wanted a child but without a father involved. She should have chosen sperm from a sperm bank and done what many women have done - have the child alone. With her bank balance it wouldn't have been a problem and it would have ensured her total control which is exactly what she wants.

She cannot dump the father - it doesn't go like that even if he isn't rich. This is a terrible tragedy for her little girl and she is paying for the fact that her mother has really serious issues that need treatment.

some guy

I think the important thing is that they have a kid together. I hope they remember that if years down the road, that kid will turn out to be just another tabloid story and we find out how bad her parents were.

Will Harvey be around for that? Lol

Stella

can you please stop saying "Baby Daddy and Baby Momma"? It sounds ridiculous.

some guy

If you've ever seen "Lockup," then you'll notice that 99% of the felons they interview will say they came from a broken home. Not all publicity is good publicity.

Michelle

She is a whackadoo. I doubt that there was anything serious - you can just tell she's looking for anything to make him look bad. Raising kids in two separate homes is hard enough without battling each other every minute of the day. :(

some guy

She's probably too young to say it for herself, but do what's best for her. That's all I'm sayin'

Friend?

So Halle Berry complains about Gabriel again, so what´s new? Poor Gabriel, it can´t be easy for him ...

harley99

i agree with the rest of the commenters.. she is obviously using her power/money to try and keep the father out of the girls life... funny how his parenting skills were never in question when they were together and now.. all of a sudden he is not a good father.. hope the judge sees through her bull****