The Game -- Armed Thugs Hit Music Video Set

6/30/2011 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Game's new music video shoot with Chris Brown got gangsta -- for real -- when a producer was held up at gunpoint ... losing more than $12,000 in cash and jewelry ... TMZ has learned.

0629_the_game_EX

Law enforcement sources tell us the armed robbery went down Tuesday in South Los Angeles -- and the producer was sitting in his car with another person when 2 black male suspects walked up, pulled out a gun and demanded the goods. They made off in a gray Nissan Altima.

Sources on the music video shoot say the producer, named Mars, had walked about a block from the set when his jewelry and his wallet -- stuffed with a couple thousand bucks -- got jacked.

A rep for Game said everyone on the set is supposed to have security while walking around the neighborhood. A TMZ camera guy was on the block when Game got word of the robbery and started chewing out his security team.0629_the_game_EX

Evan Benz

As leader of THE NEW WORLD ORDER . . . I take full responsibility for this robbery.
There will be more like it , till my demands are met.

1. I want a 50 % share in Facebook
2. I want a 75 % share in Google
3. I want 99 % share in Cheveron

and a Big Mac with no cheese.

Evan Benz

Does anyone know what time McDonalds close ????

Evan Benz

I'll have to go to the Jack in the Box.

burning_plastic

So he told police he was in his car but really he was off doing something a block away, and he didn't take security with him although this was standard. Got it.

Canon

This dude is ugly. I guess this is all woman beater chris brown could get to work with.

tgrfan42069

who the **** walks around with 2k in their wallet..not to mention he left the set and walked a few blocks away..sounds like a drug deal turn robbery

BigmoneyBleezy

Publicity stunts to revive my mediocre career for a 100 Alex!

hahaha

Looks like 40 loco aka 40 glocc got revenge finally..lol I bet he has something to do with this.

bigtimepimp

he has a funny nose

Joao

What's this "black male" BS... TMZ gets bent out of shape when gays are attacked but shifts the paradigm for race... but what can you expect when Harvey's staff are populated with blacks who have thrown their own race under the bus...

Not my problem, but I'm just say'n

TheHOLETruth

Why would anyone carry $12,000 in their WALLET!!!!! Unless, of course, they're shady and trying to hide their loot from The Man.

jeff

I love these idiotic black music guys that carry thousands of dollars on their body, when in this day and age we have debit cards that are accepted just about anywhere you go. Serves him right for being so stupid.

Nostradamus

Insurance scam.

Sin D

Thug life=thug music

c

Well we all know one of the men is Chris Brown. How else is that douche going to make any money?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments