NKOTBSB

Party in Las Vegas

7/4/2011 12:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys from the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block hosted parties at Gallery Nightclub and Chateau Nightclub respectively last night -- after they played the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

0704_vegas_launch
What year is it again?

hotttttttt!

Kim -L.A. West

FYI ppl .... NKOTBSB rocked Staples Center 7/01/11 to SOLD OUT concert & their U.S./Canadian Tour has 40+ cities + new cd. Millions of their supporters love seeing all the fun they're having on stage & just so you know.. they sound GREAT on stage & NO lip synching allowed. Maybe the haters should just pack it in & do something useful with your lives?

Lyonene

Re: BSB in particular: They're great performers with a loyal and solid fan base. They've been around for nearly two decades now, way longer than many other acts that have come and gone, and they're still selling out huge venues. I look forward to seeing them next week!

Kortney Lachei

Ahhhh thats my boys! The way i look at it, haters are going to hate! They claim they dont like them but yet they still spend thiere time to come on here and post negative stuff about them. I know if i dont like a certain group or whatever, i dont waste my time to criticize them! Its because NKOTBSB has respectable fans! Yes they have been around for a long time, but if they are still SELLING OUT arenas and have world tours, then why shouldnt they be?!?!?!?

They still have fans that love them, GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!!!

NKOTBSB forever ;)

PokerStar

I have to LOL @ folks wearing sweat shirts in Vegas at this time of the year. It is only 110 degrees there.

HangoverPictures.com

I bet there are a ton of MILF's at these KNOBSBOBS concerts

Peyton

@ Doug Pound why do they have to stop what they are doing and work at a retail store? They're still selling albums, and selling out arenas including a SOLD OUT show at Fenway Park, and believe me not one member of BSB or NKOTB are hurting for money, so don't worry your job a Mickey D's is safe!!

Nikki

OMG so jealous can't wait til my concert Aug 6th didn't go last month to TO because I couldn't get good enough seats and they sell so fast I knew they would book another as they did!!!! So to all the haters well just keep hating these guys look great sound great and make way more money then you!!! Deal with it lol

Sticks

what, did they run out of money so now they think people actually want to hear them

BigTimeRush_betterthanBieber

I wish I could have afforded to go to NKOTBSB a couple of weeks ago in Michigan, but I was broke. :/

Oh well, I've to BSB's last 3 tours and if they tour again, I'm going. :)

KTBSPA!!!

TheHOLETruth

Give it up guys, you had your few months in the limelight, not move on. It's dead, you're has-beens.

Good Morning

I just went to the NKOTBSB concert in Houston last Saturday. I had the time of my life! ok, well, not literally, but you get the idea. So much energy!!! I was amazed at how well these guys still sounded live. They are all great performers and dancers plus had great audience interaction. They gave it their all and it was noticed!!! I now see why these guys were as big as they were in their prime. I went to the concert being a NKOTB fan and thought it would be something fun to do and reminisce with friends about our youth. But I was pleasantly surprised at what a great show it was!!!

Twilight

Went to the near sold out show in DC--HAD A BLAST! Both groups are great performers and the crowd was crazy with energy! I always find it amusing that haters say an artist needs to hang it up if they don't perform to the same numbers, play the same size venues, sell the same number of albums that they did in their heyday. The Backstreet Boys still sell far more albums than many indie artists can ever dream of, and still successfully tour the world.

Alexandra

I went to the concert on Sunday in Vegas and NKOTBSB ROCKED IT! Their old music was great and so was their new stuff. They all look hot as hell and put on an awesome show--I had 4th row seats. I went to the after party at Chateau with NKOTB and they were so friendly with everyone and still had energy to party, dance and sing at 1:30 in the morning! Lifelong NKOTB and BSB fan in the house!

Audrey

What was the chick from Rock of Love doing there?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments