NKOTBSB

Party in Las Vegas

7/4/2011 12:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys from the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block hosted parties at Gallery Nightclub and Chateau Nightclub respectively last night -- after they played the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

0704_vegas_launch
What year is it again?

Stephanie

I went to the concerts in Dallas and San Antonio (floor seats for the SA show!) and these guys definitely still have it! I have always been and always will be a BSB girl, but Donnie Wahlberg alone made me a NKOTB fan...There is just something about him that is so damn sexy. The energy at both of those shows was unreal. And there wasn't animosity between the two fan groups. Rather, there was appreciation for each group.

bj

I'm having hard times figuring this out: are you done when your 35 or so??! seriously! they still produce some easy on the ear music, really enjoyable and doesn't revolve about their girls asses, or how they wanna have the wildest sex, or how they are so good at undressing girls, you don't like it that's totally ok but trying to convince the world that they suck,.... well guess what this guys have nine figure number of fans all over the world and they can't care less about your worthless insults,just a case of punks blablablaing about greats

Karla

BSB Forever!!! Was just at their Phoenix concert this past week, sold out, and let me tell you what a show! Full of energy, great sound, they still got it going on. This is a perfect example of talent, not like some of these one hit wonders that just want to sing content-less songs about ass, sex, and alcohol. They have their solid fanbase, and they will forever live on. I miss Kevin, awesome that he joined them for the LA concert.

Carter Swenson

If the effin baby boomers still pack picnics and buy lawn seats for over-the-hill hacks like the Monkees, Beach Boys and Jimmy Buffet then I say go for it NKOTB. I'd rather see Donnie Wahlberg belt out a raucous version of "Hangin Tough" then watch a semi-comotous Jimmy Buffet slur and stumble his way through yet another rendition of the worn-out "Margaritaville".

MsDazzle

Thanks for posting these pics! I was at the NKOTB concert and after party and had a blast at both. NKOTB was my childhood boy band group, I loved them back then and I still love them now! I think they look and sound even better now. Even though they are in their early 40's, they look a lot hotter than most guys in their 20's and 30's! Keep it up guys! Your fans love you forever! And fyi-no member of NKOTB has ever gone to rehab.

MeadowsGertrude

I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360... and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, MetaCent.com

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2