Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview

7/4/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Quotes from Octomom flew all over the Internet this week -- the most damaging being, "I hate babies, they disgust me" -- the only problem is ... Octomom says SHE NEVER GAVE THEM!!!

0420_octomom_GETTY_EX
Nadya Suleman tells TMZ every single quote that was attributed to her from an interview with In Touch magazine is false ... because she never even gave them an interview.

In another passage from the "interview," Nadya supposedly said she thinks her older children are animals and that she often locks herself in the bathroom and cries.

To that she says, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

john5oregon

Another nobody that I couldn't possibly care less about.

Locke

I gotta say, she has a pretty good libel case. Maybe the folks at In Touch want to help her with her money problems by setting themselves up for an open and shut lawsuit. Just the outrageous nature of the quotes themselves should have been an obvious tip off that the interview was a fraudulent.

Does TMZ have any info on the reporter who supposedly interviewed her?

B

Not hard to believe her this time since all of those magazines (InTouch, Star, etc) are nothing but rags filled with speculation and misinformation. The only stories they have that spark interest are usually the ones that end up getting them threatened with lawsuits.

chefadam

You need cash! Sue them if they are attributed to you and are false octa woman!

kitnplayn

Americans are lemmings, and you are branded.

Truth

HMM, LET'S ASK HER LANDLORD AND SEE WHO'S LYING.... APPARENTLY SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY OFF THE HOUSE DECADES AGO AND WE KNOW THAT DINT HAPPEN. OOPS!! -1 FOR OCTOMOM.

K Parr

May she take care of her multible grandchildren when the time comes into infinity! :)

realist

Well, what to believe? Wonder how long it will be before we hear from her former attorney Gloria A.

pcinkc

Keep your head up, Nadya. Your children are beautiful and I know you love them even though it must be difficult for you every day. Hang in there and don't listen to stupid people.

Hoopee

Sure it's not fair if someone made up an interview and lies about you. My guess if that's true, you have a big lawsuit on your hands. But I don't foresee this happening, because I believe she was interviewed and was just being flippant and they wrote it down as statements. Maybe it's time to stop living your life in magazines and tabloids. Remember, you brought ALL of this onto yourself. No one else did this to you. So stop the b!tching.

Boo

The liar is furious about lies while the public is furious about her lies. That's kind of amusing. In the grand scheme of things the public thinks she's disgusting regardless of the story. Most people were rooting for the kids to be finally freed from the loon if she was at a breaking point. Guess their prison sentence has been extended.

Superman

BS damage control!! She wouldn't be crying to TMZ if 'In Touch' reported lies. She would be suing 'In Touch' magazine for as much money as she could get!!!!! If no lawsuit, then STFU bitch!!!

bunny

Didn't she say she hated the kids on the Howard Stern show? I remember her making a comment like that and was totally thrown off by it.

maxscat

She lies every time those inflated baboon lips are moving. Why should anyone believe she now suddenly starts telling the truth? She's the lyingest liar that ever lied.

bob

What I wouldn't do to "fabricate" her a pearl necklace to drape over those two luscious milk wagons.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments