Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview

7/4/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Quotes from Octomom flew all over the Internet this week -- the most damaging being, "I hate babies, they disgust me" -- the only problem is ... Octomom says SHE NEVER GAVE THEM!!!

0420_octomom_GETTY_EX
Nadya Suleman tells TMZ every single quote that was attributed to her from an interview with In Touch magazine is false ... because she never even gave them an interview.

In another passage from the "interview," Nadya supposedly said she thinks her older children are animals and that she often locks herself in the bathroom and cries.

To that she says, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

Sarcia

octo-is-a-liar 4 hours ago

------------------
Eating dry wall? LOL Looks to me like a purposely blown up picture of a child with his face so close up to the door looking out of a hole in it that his top lip is touching a piece of it, but he's not biting down or chewing on it and neither you or I know if Nadya or someone else in the home didn't saw him and pulled him away. Don't assume the worse because it's a still photo. UGH! Okay so there's writing on the walls, um 2 yrs old octuplets and 4 other little ones running around, you bound to have a hole or two and writings on the wall. Classic! My lil 2 and 3 yrs cousins the other day decided they didn't want to draw on papers while my aunt was on the phone, they got up and went into the playroom and scribble all over the walls with water proof crayons. 3 yrs old blame it on the 2 yrs old still holding the crayon. LOL Soap and water took it right off, but perhaps Nadya is too busy to stop and clean walls. Perhaps she's more into finding the time to cook, helping with homework and washing dishes, clothes, giving her kids mommy time reading to them, bathing and getting the little ones and older ones ready for bed and school the next morning or perhaps she's more interested in getting out there trying to find work to keep her family fed, keep a roof over their heads so they can at least have a wall to write on. Perhaps she should take the crayons away from them and put it up out of their reach when she's not eye-ing them. I hope you guys weren't expecting Nadya to keep a "white glove inspection" home clean and in perfect condition with 14 little ones running about. Impossible, even though I have seen her try! LOL BTW I saw the interview http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/watch/25764764/octomum-interview/ --that was a very good interview and she spoke from the heart, saw nothing bad about what she said and I didn't hear her lie. How do you know if she didn't had a job before she worked at that state hospital many, many years ago? In fact, what Nadya said in that interview contradict what intouch CLAIMED she had said about her kids in their allege interview with her.

realist

Sarcia

blondie 27 minutes ago @ Team Nadya How can you say for sure that she doesn't have an EBT card or isn't getting
some kind of public assistance? Do you have access to her personal information?
*********************
I only have Nadya word that she isn't on assistance, and since no one has been able to come forth and prove Nadya is lying about that and is still receiving benefits, I'm more likely to believe her then tabloids and haters who don't even know her personally. Do you have access to her personal information? I don't but I'll tell you this... If there was a bit of proof that she was still receiving benefits, Harvey and team would have been all over that. They wouldn't miss the great opportuntity to be the first to expose Nadya for her lying, don't you think? Beside that, all the money she's raking in, she surely to be turned off and would have to pay all that money back, not to mention a charge of welfare fraud against her. Now I don't know if Aiden is receiving SSI benefit, but if he is; law say it is his money and he has a right to it. He has autism, born with it. If others out there can collect and receive benefits for their illness and disabilities, why not Aiden? Because Nadya is his mother? Please...

One day an article comes out that says she's in foreclosure, the next day she has made
almost $28,000 for the month of June.
***********************
Yeah and like I said, either ROL or TMZ got their wires cross on that one. Everything we read on these sites are basically hear say, unless we're watching video clips it's really hard to determine who is giving facts or lies. Wouldn't you agree?

She also says she doesn'*****ch tv or have a computer or internet access.
We have seen large flat screen tvs in her house, plus in all the kids rooms.
***********************
From what I understand the DVD and PS3 is connected to the TV in the playroom, no cable. The kids have a tv in their room but no cable is connected to it, only Xbox360... kenex. She does have a computer and mini laptop but from my understand neither is connected to the internet because she can't afford the service (extra wasted bill) as of yet. And she only use her laptop to write her book.

She told the ladies on The View that she watched them, also Oprah.
******************
They are on basic regular TV, not cable. I do believe she said she never watched a recording of herself doing TV interviews. Watch TV? When does she ever find the time with 14 kids? LOL

Radar taped her buying 2 computers at Best Buy.
Would you be able to go in a court of law and testify that you know for certain about her finances?
****************
I've already explain above about the computer/laptop and no, I can't testify for certain, but can you, the opposite?

realist

TeamN, I just read your response re SSI. Something you may not know. If someone is getting SSI, and especially if they are a minor, the money is paid to a Payee, not the individual. In this case, that would be Aidan's mother, unless she has designated someone else to be the payee. Like I said a long time ago - - She may not be on "benefits" for herself. but as a payee/mother, she is still receiving benefits on behalf of her child/children.
It's a fine line.

Bruno

If she doesn't have cable, then how do you explain her watching John and Kate Plus 8 in her bedroom? TLC isn't on regular tv.

Kartrashian Klown

She should sue the magazine's butt off and not spend all the money like she did when she got that ONE MILLION shortly after the birth of the babies. Then pay of her house and keep the rest to buy her children food and clothes.

Sarcia

realist 15 minutes ago TeamN, If you know, could you please explain why her children are in private school? Is it Catholic School, or a Special School, or what? Seems to me, if she has such trouble with money, perhaps she should eliminate this "luxury".

===================
That will never happen, Nadya believe in education and wants to send her kids to the best school possible in Whittier Ca., giving them the best chance at a good education rather then stuff them in a over crowded public school. It is my understanding that her three older kids has been in that school long before we even heard of a Nadya Suleman and when the time came, she immediately put the twins in there. If Nadya have anything to say about it, her octuplets will be going to that school too when the time come. There's nothing wrong with Nadya wanting her kids to go to a good school and get the best education and no it's not a special school for special need kids if that's what you mean. Nadya said she would do whatever she has to with in law and reason, which doesn't include sexual contact to make money to keep her kids in that school. In fact, I believe she said part of the photo shoot money she just done was for school payment for the last two weeks before summer vacation. I bet she got all kinds of plans for them this summer. LOL I hear the kids are doing so well in school that she's able to pull them out and take them on traveling trips with her. She took Ameriah to the Oprah show to meet Oprah back stage. She also took Elijah to another interview out of Cali, his first time on a plane, Ameriah's too.

Sarcia

OMG! LOL

Go back and freeze the video, that's not a cable box. LOL you don't see the DVD sitting on the dresser next to the TV. Radar Online recorded that show and pop it in for Nadya so they can discuss it, just like they brought their laptop with a prerecorded video of the Dr. Phil show where Kate Gosselin and Dr. Phil were running her mouth about Nadya, which pissed Nadya off. You can find that video on Radar Online under Nadya Suleman or Octomom.

blondie

You can't fix stupid!

Sarcia

That's true. .

Bruno

It's an Adelphia cable box. I'm looking at the same one on my tv right now.

Now why oh why would someone need or want a tv in their room if they haven'*****ched tv in 10 years as she is now claiming?

Face it, she spins her story depending on who she's talking to.

To Howard Stern: I haven'*****ched tv in 10 years.
To The View: Your my idols.

Hmmm, changing stories... Kind of reminds me of another infamous mom on trial in Florida right now.

Snow White

blondie 17 minutes ago
You can't fix stupid!

TeamNadya 13 minutes ago
That's true. .
---------------

At least she's admitting that she knows she's stupid! LOL.

Sarcia

Snow White about a minute ago

TeamNadya 13 minutes ago
That's true. .
---------------

At least she's admitting that she knows she's stupid! LOL.

-------------------------
Well I said my piece, I have better things to do then to sit here all night fighting with useless, pathetic, jealous, bore and STUPID people like you. So ti-ti loser!
Think Nadya, Team Nadya that is! LOL

blondie

@ Snow White Yes, at least she admits her own faults if not octo's.

Spiffy

When are you guys gonna wize up that "Team Nadya" is Kimbev69? A known (and very good) internet Troll?