Clerk Loses It While Reading Anthony Verdict

7/5/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The clerk who read the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder case was rendered SPEECHLESS when she saw the words NOT GUILTY on the document ... or so it seemed.070511_casey_anthony_verdict_v4_still

Check out the video ... the clerk chokes up when the judge hands her the documents ... and has to regain her composure before delivering the news to the courtroom.

denise beck

I watched the whole reading of the verdict and as the clerk kept reading she kept messing up and you could hear her voice cracking. I would have not been able to keep the anger off my face if it were me. She is only human like the rest of us. Well except for Casey's Lawyers that is.

lynn

What comes around goes around KARMA is a BITCH she will get her's sooner or later. Bad CALL........

Rosetta

CASEY ANTHONY HAS TO GIVE ACCOUNT TO GOD OF WHAT SHE DID. R.I,P. CAYLEE

aunty kay

hey boomer, i agree with you. All of brooklyn new york shouts "thank God she is not coloured or else!!!!!!!!

Maria

LOL, I had noticed this too!!

Ron

I don't understand the outrage is all about over the death of Caley Anthony, especially by you liberals who are in favor of partial birth abortion.

"Partial-Birth Abortion
Five steps to a partial birth abortion:

Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.

The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.

The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed."

Just consider this death a botched partial birth abortion where Caley accidentally made it entirely outside the birth canal.

Malachi

I am quite sure, had I been the mother of a child that was murdered, didn't report the same for a month, and lied at every junction of the case, I would be in jail, maybe even under the jail. You can't discipline your children without rebuttal from the judicial system but then the same system calls you a bad parent if your child is looked up! I just don't understand. Our legal system as its finest, just my opinion!

Malachi

**spelling error** locked up!

bacon

who cares.

carolynn

oh relax tmz, she just stumbled on her words. there was no shock or reaction on the clerks part. way to blow things out of whack as usual. idiots!

ivory

HELLO, the whole world was shocked. The Jury had to have been tamperd with OR something of that nature. There is NO WAY they wouldn't at least convict her of child abuse for not reporting her baby daughter missing for 31 days. Isn't that neglect to not report your toddler missing? I have a two year old daughter and if I can't find her while she's playing upstairs I have a panic attack.
It was obvious the clerk was stunned when she read the papers. But did anyone notice Casey trying to hold back a smile and laugh when they said not guilty? Play the video again and watch her smirk and try really hard not to laugh cause she just found out she got away with murder. There was no justice for Caylee. God Bless that little angel and may her soul rest in peace.

Beantown Cop

First, TMZ don't publish nonsense stories like these. Second I'm tired of people blaming the jurors for this and not the prosecution. I can't tell you how many posts I've read of people saying, "if I was on that jury I would've voted her guilty regardless what the defense or prosecution said." This believe it or not is a form of jury tampering and it is illegal. Now if you really want to give justice to this poor little girl write your local congressman complaining about the ineptitude of your current DA's, and that you demand something to be done about it. If enough people write the government will at some point have to talk about it. Together we have the power to change this so future killers won't go free, so stop complaining here and complain to your local rep.

Kimster

That's not what happened. How could that assumption be made? Not even close...

ivory

So BEANTOWN COP, u don't think Casey not reporting her daughter missing for 31 days was Neglect/Child abuse? The Jury had the option to convict her of at least that crime. But they literally just let her walk. Maybe she didn't murder her daughter, maybe what happened to Caylee was an accident, but the fact that she had better things to do like party and get tattoos rather than to report her baby missing, or even bother to CALL THE COPS when she allegedly found her father with her dead baby in his arms as she claims happened. Obviously you’re not a parent, cause you'd have a much different position I'm sure. And if you are a parent, I pray nothing bad ever happens to your children considering their parent "Beantown Cop" is so aloof about such a tragic loss and complete injustice.

Thomas

OK, The verdict has been made and according to the letter of the law and the proof of evidence Casey Anthony, was acquitted. Justice has been served. The system is great and continues to be so. It's the people who work in the system that failed Caylee Anthony. The world knows the mother did it they just can't prove it. They never will it's been forever set in Casey's favor by the system. Now... if you got away with murder wouldn't you want to ,not be charged again for the same thing?