Brooke Mueller:

Pipe Down,

It Was Only Pot!

7/13/2011 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is telling friends ... the pictures TMZ posted showing her carrying what looked like a crack pipe are misleading ... because the only thing she was smoking was marijuana.

0713-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex-8
Brooke is saying she doesn't use the pipe to smoke cocaine -- she claims it was only pot and it's perfectly legal, because she has a marijuana prescription for anxiety.

But Mueller admits she's been on and off cocaine, telling friends, every few months she falls off the wagon and uses cocaine -- not crack -- but she also insists she hasn't been using for months.

Brooke says when she binges it usually lasts only around 12 hours, and then she snaps back into reality -- sometimes with the help of a little rehab.

And finally ... Brooke says there's no need for the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services to get involved in her life, because she's an involved parent and her kids are fine.

Steph

is she serious? she does know she has kids right? What an idiot.

Eric

"Who the **** gets a marijuana prescription for anxiety?" That's funny because pot used to give me anxiety. Instead I use alcohol to reduce my anxiety and it works great until I stop using it. Alcohol that is. Then I get more anxiety. Maybe I should stop reading the news too. That might also help.

julz

ok... so im sure she's got some cash laying around. i dont see why she cant buy a little pipe or a chitter box, or something a little easier to conceal. but if she likes walking around announcing to the world she's an addict... to each their own, i guess. a little advice brooky, a foily pipe makes you look like a junkie... just sayin

julz

Everyonechilljustasec

Ummm...ok..in California medical marijuana is legal, everyone should know that by now. Regardless, of HOW or WHY she has a prescription, she does! So, it is legal for her to have it. Is it wise? What with the scrutiny she is under no. Is it responsible behavior for a mother of two young boys? no.

Let's all be clear on what we judge her for...pot is a benign substance, crack/cocaine not so much.

MarkB

Wow. It's amazing how many TMZ readers are either completely ignorant, or just plain dumb.

Marijuana is legal is several states now, and is prescribed for anxiety quite often. Whether or not YOU agree is irrelevant. Doctors and state legislators are finally realizing that marijuana DOES have many medical benefits and is often times a better choice than the normal psychoactive drugs usually prescribed for depression and anxiety disorders.

KAM

DOES HER A@@ REALLY BELIEVE THE SH!# THAT"S COMING OUT OF HER MOUTH?????

Cayman

That isn't a joint in her right hand it is a cigarette to make ashes to hold the crack she will put in the homemade pipe. Regardless if your a POS crackhead, I believe she has enough money to NOT be smoking ANYTHING in public, but chances are she was out scoring and couldn't wait to get home. What a skank LOSER!

Cayman

Skank LIAR. Why do dumb crackheads think they are out smarting others? that is not a joint in her right hand but a cigarette to make ashes to put the crack on in the homemade pipe. Just disgusting though she shouldn't be using any drugs outside, she has money, smoke in your home, have someone else fetch your crack. Even where I live I know of dealers that deliver, really?? Chances are she was out scoring and couldn't wait to get home or didn't want to share with Charlie. Once a crackhead always a crackhead.

lili

LOL, guess she's a "winner" too

CAROLE-ANNE

you have to be a crack head to wear a Toronto maple leaf t-shirt out in public ....................... LOL

trudye

Where did our buddy Charlie find this hag? What was she doing when he found her? Yup......she's an active addict; which translates into being a liar, self-involved, thief, and whatever else there is to feed her addiction. She certainly presents a strong case for mandatory sterilization.......what in the world made her think she could take care of children, she doesn't even take good, positive care of herself. White trash is what this hag is.

A.M.D

Who is this woman anyway, some nobody who "blew" Charlie Sheen and married him, gave birth to a couple of kids, get's doped up and now hangs out with a few other "Hollywood" low lifes. TMZ reports on them carrying about pot! Are you kidding me? Get back on Hollywood Blvd., baby where you belong and make a living doing what you do best. Can we get to some real reporting please about some real stars! GEEZ!

Lynn

Anxiety my butt!! What in gods name would she have anxiety over?? Where she's getting her next bag?? Also no self respecting shrink is going to give a KNOWN addict a scrip for pot. With those 2 as parents those little boys don't have a chance in hell.

brent

I knew it wasn't for crack when I saw it. You'd waste too much and wouldn't get good hits! People are ridiculous about drugs. If you have the time and money, then do what you want. I've given up on relationships. The best feelings I get are every pay day when I take a few hours to get high. I don't have sex. Nobody says I love you. Nobody hugs me. I'm fine with that. I have a solo crack/coke party every couple of weeks. I smoke less marijuana than I used to. I'm not hurting anyone else. I won't ever have kids. Anyone worried about drug use needs to focus on real problems like war, job*****e, overpopulation and unfit parents having kids, disease, bullying, abuse...getting high at home is nobodys business