The Rock:

'I'd Make a DAMN Good President!'

7/14/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says he's a HUGE Barack Obama supporter, but he'd still give the chief executive a run for his money -- claiming, "I'd make a DAMN good president."

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
The Rock 2012?

Sena

Yep - I'd definitely vote for that... as long as I could be his personal assistant and make sure he "stands at attention" as often as he'd like :O just sayin...

viewer

Look I love the Rock and all that, but I just cannot see electing someone who refers to himself in the third person all the time. I can understand that in the ring, but in everyday talk ti is kind a silly. I will always watch his movies though and he is definitely great eye candy. :)

Carl

I'd vote for him if he'd pledge to beat the crap out of Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, and most of the Tea Party!

Don

If people were not racist or ideologue extremists towards Obama then maybe you would realize that we have the most honest and dedicated president off all time. Some may not like the pace of the recovery but he's said it all along that the hole that the idiot Bush dug is going to take some time to get out of, he is not a magician. However, as everyone knows he saved the economy from a total collapse, including the banks and automobile industry AND avoided the great depression without any help from the stupid extreme *********** republican party so KUDOS Mr President, you are doing a great job and we are confident that you will get unemployment down.
Do you wonder why all the smart people still support Obama, coz they can think for themselves and are not easily brainwashed by Fox News, or Rush the FatAss Limbaugh or the world's biggest idiot Glenn Beck

WillisD

Some of us aren't racist. We just think Obamas a crap president.

Sienna Sacha

deWAYNE, you were an average football pllayer, and below average student and a horrid actor. .. .you were a good RASSLER, but as a president. . no, you would be a horrid president. . . .you aren't smart enough. ...look at the moron we have now. ..just pathetic. . .

david

the fact that he supports obama shows hes a idiot....the people who voted for obama because hes black and/or democrat are idiots also....common sense should tell people to vote republican...ANY REPUBLICAN 2012

Sarafina

I don't mind being Mrs. Johnson, the First Lady!!!

david

don you couldnt be more wrong...you need the goverment to hold your hand so i can see why youre a democrat....God bless your dumb azz

Kari

I CAN'T THINK OF ONE THING HE HAS DONE WITH HIS LIFE THAT WOULD POINT TO HIM BEING A GOOD PRESIDENT--JUST ANOTHER ONE WITH EGO RUNNING AMOK!

Kari

I CAN'T THINK OF ONE THING HE HAS DONE WITH HIS LIFE THAT POINTS TO HIM BEING A GOOD PRESIDENT--NOTHING! JUST EGO RUNNING AMOCK AGAIN.

G Adventura

rosa

And a sexy one at that. Yummmm

April

I would vote for him.

hobbes

Hey Rock, check out midday news cast WSVM Miami channel 7 anchor asks you to call her, no joke 7-14-11

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments