Casey Anthony -- America's Most Hated?

7/17/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost two weeks since Casey Anthony was found not guilty of killing her daughter Caylee -- and it seems the American public will never forgive her.

0715-casey-anthony-nobanner
So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Phil

I hate to say this but someone is going to try and become a hero by shooting this gal in the head. Remember when Ruby shot Oswald (who was believed to have killed Kennedy)? Ruby became a national hero. There are many people, on the edge, who can easily pull a trigger and become famous and most folks will be understanding. This is what I think could very well happen. Someone will want to make a name for themselves like Mark Chapman did when he shot Lennon. Not that I'm comparing Casey Anthony to John Lennon. But the one who takes her out will become instantly famous and even idolized. And then they can be booked on talk shows and make millions.

Chef Jack Tripper

Im drunk but I'm sober enough to say most of you morons would watch a reality show with her on it.

DiddleDoo

If there's ever another Lord of the Rings, we know who to cast as the one who looks like the hobbit.

renaye

She is a monster! its true what they say...this chick got off cuz she white w/money! if that wouldve been me, but it never will cuz i adore my kids, ijs...i would b up under the jail!

jeebus

Disgusting. Why can't she just disappear>?

Truth

I like the unfair poll questions, what would you do if you saw Casey on the street? Ignore her? Or Berate her? How bout neither, I'd ask for an autograph and try to get a picture taken with her. And people that say they won'*****ch a TV interview of hers are GIANT LIARS. If I was Casey Anthony I'd agree to do a TV interview but I'd only do it with one person, Nancy "I'm a weirdo" Grace. Even after all the crap that nut job has talked you know she'd love to get the exclusive interview. Casey should make Nancy her bitch.

jayne

SHE NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED FOR FAILURE TO REPORT A DEATH AS REQUIRED BY FLORIDA STATUTE 406.12

Holly

People are too obsessed with this case. Bad things happen to kids all the time, but everyone is focused on this one story to the exclusion of anything else.

They should rename CNN Headline News, the Casey News Network. Every single time I put it on that channel they are talking about Casey. She should sue them for defamation and inciting violence against her.

All these nuts holding signs in front of the courthouse and saying they care so much about Caylee, why don't these people donate their time and money to homeless kids, or to kids in the hospital? There is something wrong with these people!

I can see why the witch trials happened now. People are insane.

Sad sad

She disturbs me.

Dino the Dinosaur

oh leave her be. This is America after all. Go pick on someone else. tired of this ****, ya she beat the case and you are pissed, well this is America jack and you'd be laughing if this were you. leave it alone. time has it's own justice.

James

Casey Anthony murdered her child and she should be in jail for the rest of her life. It's a travesty that she is being set free.

JEN

Casey is a monster and needs to be behind bars forever. First she gets away with murder and then her and her attorneys have the audacity to appeal the 4 counts of lying to the cops ?
This bitch is on drugs and needs to wake up and smell the coffee.
Her attorneys are now going to help her become the criminal that she is a probably help her pay for plastic surgery so no one will recognize her.

Studley Buck

Cutie Casey Anthony is super-hot. She has many fans & supporters. Nancy Grace is America's most hated.

caseyanthony

I will make millions of dollars off of books and television interviews. I love how stupid America is I smirked when I was found not guilty because I know you're a bunch of idiots just like those 12 jurors who will believe anything they are told. I will be a very rich woman, and you will all love me and worship me. I am untouchable no matter what. lol!

TGH

People are voting with their hearts and not heads. The majority saying they wouldn'*****ch her if she was interviewed on TV? Bollocks to be honest.

She's obviously a nutter, but her life will be less free than prison itself from here on out anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments