Casey Anthony -- America's Most Hated?

7/17/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been almost two weeks since Casey Anthony was found not guilty of killing her daughter Caylee -- and it seems the American public will never forgive her.

0715-casey-anthony-nobanner
So we gotta ask ...

Puckett

Who selfishly embellishes the facts surrounding their fiances murder to garner sympathy and support from her audience? Who would do that? I mean really? Oh Nancy Grace, that's who!

Classy...

----

Allegations regarding fiancé's murder

In March 2006, an article in the New York Observer suggested that in her book Objection!, Grace had embellished the story of her college fiancé's 1979 murder and the ensuing trial to make it better support her image. Grace has described the tragedy as the impetus for her career as a prosecutor and victims' rights advocate, and has often publicly referred to the incident.

The Observer researched the murder and found several apparent contradictions between the events and Grace's subsequent statements, including the following:

Her fiancé, Keith Griffin, was shot not at random by a stranger, but by a former coworker, Tommy McCoy.

McCoy did not have a prior criminal record and, rather than denying the crime, confessed on the night of the murder.
The jury deliberated for a few hours, not days.

There was no ongoing string of appeals (McCoy's family did not want any). McCoy has only once filed a habeas petition, which was rejected.

Grace told the Observer she had not looked into the case in many years and "tried not to think about it."[34] She said she made her previous statements about the case "with the knowledge I had."

In response to Keith Olbermann's claims in a March 2007 Rolling Stone interview in which he was quoted as saying, "Anybody who would embellish the story of their own fiancé's murder should spend that hour a day not on television but in a psychiatrist's chair," Grace stated, "I did not put myself through law school and fight for all those years for victims of crime to waste one minute of my time, my energy, and my education in a war of words with Keith Olbermann, whom I've never met nor had any disagreement. I feel we have X amount of time on Earth, and that when we give in to our detractors or spend needless time on silly fights, I think that's abusing the chance we have to do something good."

Keith Griffin's murderer, Tommy McCoy, was released from the Georgia Department of Corrections on December 5, 2006.

Rage

Still don't understand why everyone hates Casey.
there was ZERO proof she did it! ZERO!!!!
Even OJ wasn't that bright

WHAT IF: she IS innocent and maybe her parents killed or covered up the crime?!?
Be like a Twilight Zone episode for her, ugg

If you wanna place to hide, call me Casey.. I own multiple weapons :)

Superman

Oh, and another thing....

According to Ashley Banfield on ABC, the people that were supervising the jurors during deliberations said that the jurors were upset with the prosecutors because they didn't say "Good Morning" to the jurors everyday like the defense attorneys did. What despicable lowlifes those jurors were!

Superman

Here's the link to the above python story...

C. Fox

To the 17% who would date her:

I think this means 17% of people have actually had *worse* relationships than dating a possible child murderer.

Puckett

Superman about a minute ago
Oh, and another thing....

---

YES! YES! THAT MUST BE THE REASON THEY DIDN'T FIND HER GUILTY! THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR REVEALING THE TRUTH! WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT HARD HITTING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM LIKE YOURS!?

BTW Superman", U R STUPID. lol

berrymae18

HOLLY: What a bad thing to say, Bad things happen to kids all the time, Yes they do just a few days ago a young boy in New York was murdered and dismembered and so many more have met that same faith,by these sick people like Caylee Anthony, and for that reason people should not ignore the Caylee Anthony case. Caylee should be on death row, lawyers and jurors should be ashamed of themselves for even mingling with a person who can smother her 2- year old daughter. The excuse they use to justfy themselves is to say the system worked, well if the system worked that good let Casey baby sit your children then, bet they wouldn't, reason why she shouldn't be out she could do it again. What about her next victim. Casey should not be out to mingle with neighbors,friends or acquaintances small children, if one of them happen to go missing she will lie and lie again and get away to kill again and again.

Grandma Cracker

Puckett, I have not stated my thoughts on her guilt or innocence, so just what are you bitching about?

Seriously, these mood swings of yours are off the charts and you should probably seek professional help.

Meggie24

I'm looking forward to the day when Casey's 911 call will be released to the public:

911 Operator: "This is 911, what is your emergency?"

Casey: "Please help!! There's an intruder in my back yard and he's threatening to kill me!"

911 Operator: "Ma'am, stay calm. Are you inside the house?"

Casey: "Yes, oh God please hurry!"

911 Operator: "What is your name and address?"

Casey: "I'm Casey Anthony and OH GOD! I just heard a window break!!!"

911 Operator: "Stay calm Casey. I've dispatched the call and help should be there in 31 days."

Superman

@Puckett

Burn in Hell, you immoral piece of sh*t!!! You are only defending that lying, child-killing slut because she's a MILF to you!

MJ

Casey did it , but she got off because the jury was stupid and greedy. They didn't understand reasonable doubt. It's obvious if you listen to their interviews. This case is so disturbing because it reflects the priorities of our country and we put profit and lies over the truth. I only hope our justice system can survive. I think it's too late, personally.

Puckett

Superman about a minute ago
@Puckett

---

Buy a clue dumbass, my thinking your stupid doesn't equate to a defense of Casey Anthony. lol

Dexter

To the 12 JURORS or special people please please read carefully.(think/feel) then post your Answer for all of the world to see. Your 2 year old daughter was babysat by Casey. (In other words you hired her to babysit your 2 year old child) in case you didn't understand, while you were on your Month Vacation. You called to before you came to pick up your 2 year old daughter and Casey ( the one you set Free) said " um Mr./Ms. Juror I don't know where she is" And you said "What? What do you mean you don't know where she is"? And Casey said " um the day you brought your daughter to me I asked a Mexican lady named Zanida to watch her for a second and she just vanished. You say but that was 31 days ago why didn't you call us or the Police"? Casey says " I was doing my own investigation". Then you find myspace photos of her partying and drinking. You later Find out Zanida doesn't exist. YOU ARE PRESENTED WITH THE SAME EXACT MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT YOU WERE PRESENTED WITH IN THIS CASE. Now JURORS would you honestly..........honestly come up with the same exact verdict of "Not Guilty" that you so happily came up with in 10 hours in the Casey Anthony case. Be honest. (I rest my case)

Cricket

No one, except those directly involved, will ever know the true facts of what happened to Caylee. Those involved in her death will be judged in the highest court, the Court of God.

anita thompson

Casey Anthony making the comment about laughing in all of our faces about being found not guilty for murdering her child. If it is, well, I hope she gets hers. For her to insult the jurors and all of us that way is disgusting. But then, we haven't given the jurors much respect either, have we?