Casey Anthony

RELEASED

7/16/2011 9:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony has been released from Orange County Jail in Orlando, FL.

Casey Anthony Released From Jail
Anthony walked out of jail shortly after midnight ET on Sunday, accompanied by two sheriff's deputies and her attorney, Jose Baez.

She was behind bars for nearly three years and was acquitted on July 5 in the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Anthony was found guilty of four misdemeanor counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer. She was sentenced to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count.

She was released with time served.

0717_casey_anthony_release_video

KevinPollakSucks

I am a victim of trauma, so I have had experience with hiding things and pretending everything is ok. I can understand why she would hide what happened to Caylee, if it was an accident

toasty

if they were soooo worried about protecting her, why does she walk out in a bright pink top and no protective vest? @ david simmons was she wearing a blonde wig? i was watching live footage on ustream and the only woman i saw was not wearing the pink top and had long blonde hair. or was that another cover up and she is still in FLA?

2idiots

you'd think Baez would be all smiles. the look on his face speaks volumes

2idiots

so sad, no justice was served for Caylee...i'm sure her lies will catch up with her eventually. RIP Caylee your mother will pay for what she did to you

truth teller

David Simmons3 minutes ago

I WORK AT THE LOCAL AIRPORT HERE IN FLORIDA.I JUST LOADED THE PRIVATE JET THAT CASEY JUST LEFT ON..IT IS HEADING TO DENVER,COLORADO......SHE'
S ALL YOURS COLORADO :(

Yeah,,,right! Lets see a show of hands who believe this clown ? Like a nobody baggage Boy is gonna know the flight plan of a person they are trying to hide :-) Get out of here CLOWN BOY!!

KevinPollakSucks

"I hope that the next time I log on to TMZ the headline will be that she is Dead."

Do you realize hoe evil you sound?

LostAndFound

Wow folks; so disgusted that you all believe in "mob justice" instead of the Laws our Constitution guarantees each one of us. Apparently you prefer "Trial by Media" instead of by 12 of her peers. Had you actually paid attention to everything presented in Court; beginning with the Assumption of Innocence, you would have had NO CHOICE but to judge Casey "NOT Guilty" . Accept it, and allow this girl to TRY and build a new life in peace. NO ONE but Casey knows exactly what happened and she has to live with it the rest of her life.
If you STILL hold the dangerous anger and hatred inside you-at Casey, and/or the Jurors; I hear you can get a cheap home in Somalia these days....

KK

$100 says she'll wind up in a Turkish prison, and we'll see her on MSNBC's "Locked Up Abroad." Can't wait!

2idiots

I bet she whispered to Baez as she got in the car "i did it and now there's NOTHING anyone can do to me"

some guy

Stupid ass prick... I hope you really are Leo so I could make fun of how chubby and bloated your fat cheeks can sometimes be in those pap pics.

Stupid ass punk. I heard banging supermodels sucks your brains out through your penis.

Puckett

Good news everyone! Champagne toasts at 30,000 feet. Everybody get your glasses ready!

truth teller

2idiotsless than a minute ago

She will PAY ?.....More like she will get PAID!! And since when do people pay for what was clearly an accident ? But then again, no nothing IDIOT like yourself wouldn't have a clue anyways :-)

FreeWill

Challenge accepted.

Dexter Morgan

2idiots

No doubt she headed straight to the nearest bar to enter the KILLER MOM HOT BODY CONTEST

some guy

Bring it on, yo. You got me going now. Need me to tell a little about myself so you can throw some racial slurs? You know how I feel about people who throw racial slurs, right? Unoriginal and dumb?

That's prob gonna be your next 5 posts. At least.