Casey Anthony's Parents

No Plans to See Her

7/16/2011 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony is scheduled to be released from prison tomorrow -- and if you were expecting a tearful reunion with her parents upon her exit ... think again.

0716_casey_anthony_parents_getty_ex
Mark Lippman, a lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony, tells TMZ his clients have had zero contact with Casey or her lawyers about her impending release.

Lippman says he isn't 100% sure his clients even want to see Casey, but it doesn't even matter. He tells us, "Mr. Baez and Mr. Mason (Casey's attorneys) have made it abundantly clear that their client will not have contact with my clients. We have no idea what the plans are for Casey, so even if she was out of jail we would not know where to contact her to even attempt to set up a meeting."

Cindy tried to visit Casey in prison last week, but Casey wasn't having it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ghost Rider

The only person that wants to see her is Puckett/RW, and maybe her pimp. Other than that nobody cares about her, including her parents.

Lisa

She's got some nerve! They defended her and lied for her, knowing she killed their granddaughter. And now she doesn't want to see them? They are better off - disown that b*tch.

HarryPalms

Wouldn't you love to be at the Anthony Thanksgiving dinner?

Nooo she didint

Their client. Not there client. Harvey!

Abe

I'd sure like to see Casey.

Casey, I have a room you can stay in. Free rent. Free food. You just have to put duct tape on me once a week.

x

Roxanne Stones

I think the whole family was involved...one way or another!

Abraham lincoln

Its all Lies,they will be back with her when she becomes a millionare,get it guys she will be a millionare,she has 3 seperate millionare dollar offers just for her to talk,give a crappy interview,let alone book deals and what not more,we havent seen the last of this murderer anytime soon,and its all the medias fault..hyped her soo much,that shes gonnna profit from it.

ChrisB

As if we didn't know that Casey is an ungrateful bitch!

Kathy

The parents and brother are better off without her. She is a dangerous liar. Hope Karma pays her a visit.

ChrisB

Kathy said: "She is a dangerous liar."
-----------------
No truer words were ever spoken!

caseyanthony

I don't care if those losers see me or not. With Al Taylor fixing to pay me 1$ million dollars, I will no longer need either one of these bums. Americans will continue to worship me because they realize that doing what Casey Anthony does will help you become rich. They will see just how successful I am for failing to report the incident for 31 days while I partied, and simply didn't care about that pile of leaves and bones. Think not? Just google "Tiffany Mitchell Casey Anthony", there is already a copycat killer who murdered her child to be just like me, Casey Anthony! lol!

- Casey Anthony

Marilyn

Casey is why we need the death penalty New York!

ChrisB

Pookie less than a minute ago

Casey is why we need the death penalty New York!

--------------

The death penalty and a jury that isn't worthless!

lanie

Their client****

Not "there client".. Who writes these blurbs on the weekend while Harvey is out on his jetski? C'mon, even a 7th grader knows the difference between there, their and they're.

But anyway, why the hell is TMZ even writing about a child murderer and her enabling parents? She's not a celebrity and neither are her parents!

I come here to take my mind off the horrendous news that scrolls on national media websites -- I don't care to hear or see any of the Anthony's - ever again.

Quinn

She's not going to last long on the outside. Some nutzoid in Kansas or some crap drove a car into a minivan multiple times because the lady driving thought casey anthony was in it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments