« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shoe Mogul's Skate House -- Completely Green!!

7/19/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The super-awesome skate house being built in Malibu by the owner of Etnies shoe company isn't just 100% skateable -- TMZ has learned the whole house is going to be completely environmentally friendly!

0717_etnies_video_ex

A rep for Etnies tells us that owner Pierre-André Senizergues is really into the environment -- so much so his goal is to "take the house completely off the grid" and give it self-sustaining energy.

Not only that, but we're told the entire house will be built to slope down a little bit ... in an effort to help guests gain more speed while skating into and around the house.

And get this, all the furniture is completely skateable as well -- including the bed in the master bedroom.

Now that's really grinding.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sonny

1st

pink floyd

your shoes are crap.made in china garbage,shoes start falling apart after 3 months. don't buy this garbage people....

Chef Jack Tripper

pink floyd speaks the truth, i had a pair of e's once and the entire tongue came off the shoe 2 weeks after i bought them. this frenchie should let me skate that house for wasting my money on those crap shoes.

Billy

It's great when rich people have money to blow on useless things like green houses. Not only are they suckered in by the belief that humans cause global warming, but they also spend money that stimulates the economy and prove president Obammy wrong and that we should let the rich keep more of their money.

S

Hey, I'm completely green but lets cut down an extra 5000 trees to build a skate park in my over the top house!!! Posers! Will do anything for attention!

Iceman

Pretty slick house, love the whole going green thing, but Bam Margera totally pulled this off in his rents house years ago when looking to rattle their cages a little bit as well as have some skateboarding fun with his boys in his parents living room. Style Points...Definitely!! Originality? Not so much. Been there, seen that, Viva La Bam lives on

isitin

Stupidest thing I have heard in my life. Dumb skateboarders.

Puckett

If he wants to be environmentally friendly why is he building a skate mansion that'll be wrecked and no one will want to buy after he's done with it? lol

To the next owner, this place is going to be a "tear down". Living in a mansion that no one else is ever going to want to own, and will tear down and build something on the property, that's NOT being environmentally friendly. It's being an environmentalist douche.

Puckett

lol, Is this guy as big a poser in the skating world as he is in environmentalist circles?

en Todo Momento!!

now that is totally fitting...to design a totally off-grid house for the absolute most douchiest of all, skaters, who now wouldn't even have to mooch off someone to pay electricity bills. very fitting design criteria. how'sabout a 'look at me, i'm so hot' donation box in the front yard as well??

jeff nevin

all he needs now is some grem free spray to put on those great shoes. www germ free spray com

Ilmezzano

Lance Mountain and Neil Blender first do***ented a skate house in Ban This, many years before Bam inked a contract with MTV. I know I skated in houses that had ramps all over in my time nothing new, I agree. The main difference here is that Pierre-Andre is starting with a house designed to skate not just modify a house to skate in. Yeah his shoes are now crap but someone is buying them , I'm sure those shoes aren't being used to skate in, just to make it look like the owner skates.