Justin and Selena

Malibu WEDDING Crashers

7/18/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez turned a ritzy Malibu beach wedding into a ritzy and AWESOME Malibu beach wedding by crashing the event ... and TMZ has video of them kicking it with the bride and groom.

0717_justin_bieber_wedding_video_tmz_exv
According to our sources at Rob and Jeanine McCool's wedding ... Bieber and Gomez were strolling on the beach when they heard Justin's hit "One Less Lonely Girl" playing at the reception -- inside the historic and shi shi Adamson House.

We're told Justin snuck up on some guests -- who predictably OMG'd and LOL'd -- and then hopped on the mic, saying ... "We just crashed it. We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let's party."

Biebs and Selena only stayed for about 10 minutes to pose for pics -- including some with the happy couple -- and then bolted.

DSMTWISTOMG

it was a girl he knews family. He met her on ellen

cadahstem

I tried this once and the security took me to an alley and gave me a beating. Then they wet the front of my pants so it looks like I peed myself.

Jackie

Who are they? They aren't relevant to my small Life.

Bubba

One day they'll crash a wrong party and get the cr@p beaten out of them.

Mike C

Cool

kingborg

DSMTWISTOMG 3 hours ago

it was a girl he knews family. He met her on ellen

----------------------------------------------------------

huh? dam put the crack away!

foundmywayhome

I'd be SO pissed if Bieber crashed my wedding. We didn't have any children under 18...not to mention he is a giant douche.

Maisie

You guys REALLY need a good copy editor. It's "chichi," not "shi shi." Sheesh.

jason

who plays justin bieber at a wedding

bieberZmyDrug

i really havn't seen selena in anywhere!!
where is she? ;p

Charlie

It is IMPOSSIBLE to hate the Biebs! If you do, you're simply jealous. Face it, what were you doing at his age that was so important? oh THAT'S right,nothing. So many haters/trolls on TMZ!

Good Morning

I am indifferent to these two. I know who they are but I know maybe one Justin Beiber song. With that being said, it would still be cool of they popped in on my wedding! Memorable to say the least

Meanie

They are getting increasingly annoying. Kiddies - Go do a case of tequila, make a sex tape and give us something juicy to give a damn about.

Ty

Lol.. is that a grown man yelling "omg! omg! its Justing Bieber! aaa" over and over again. Dude seriously... I bet hes all likE "eeh that Bieber loser, whatever" with his friends" all the while drawing little hearts everywhere with his inicials lol

Missskitttin

Why would adults getting married be "kicking it" with underage children???? That is preposterous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments