Octomom: 'I Am Absolutely DISGUSTED By Babies'

7/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's the interview Octomom says she never gave -- in which the mother of 14 claims, "I am absolutely DISGUSTED by babies" -- except this time ... it's all caught ON TAPE.

0718-nadya-soleman-aduio-ex

Excerpts of the interview were originally published last month by InTouch Magazine -- via a freelance reporter -- but Nadya Suleman has flat out DENIED ever making the statements, telling TMZ, every single quote that was attributed to her from the interview is false.

But it's clear as day in the audio recording -- Octomom states, "Whenever I hear a baby cry, I cringe. I do not like babies." Nadya continues, "I am absolutely disgusted by babies. They make me sick ... I don't even look at them. I have to look away."

Octo also admits to locking herself in her bathroom just to get away from it all -- a statement she partially denied to us, claiming, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours."

Octo's rep tells TMZ, "Nadya never gave an interview to InTouch magazine. She never once said she was disgusted by her own children."

0418_mommy_Footer

MyOpinionOnly

;)

realist

oops correcting myself:

daughter/grandkids

Sarcia

Gsharon 710 29 minutes ago

Just wanted to say I agree with a lot of what you said. Good post! :)

ilovegossip

@TeamNadya

"Better to have an MIA father then to have none at all?" Huh????
"Better to have a part time father, a momma's baby poppa maybe father then none at all?" Yes
"Better to have a nonsupported father then none at all?" Yes

NEXT??? :)

Sarcia

realist 7 minutes ago TeamN, If Ed is well capable of supporting his daughter/grandkinds, then why doesn't he?
****************
Because Nadya Suleman, the mother of 14 kids is out there making money to support her own kids. That's why! However, in one interview Ed is quoted as saying he would go back to Iraq and work to make money to support his family if he have to. Family stick together!

And since you're so intimate with Ed and his finances, how much spousal support is he paying his two ex-wives?
***************
Oh come on! LOL I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.
Your description of a potential biodad in the first paragraph is totally worst case scenario. Who's to say the children's biodad is like that at all?
***************
Whose to say their father aren't? And beside; I really don't see what the big deal is. Sure it would be nice to have two parents in the home and live like the Brady Bunch. But as you can see-- take the Menendez Brothers, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold oh and Ted Bundy for instant all had male role models in the home growing up at one point and time in their lives and look how wonderful they turned out. Hell look at Casey Anthony, she had two parents in the home too. And there were two parents in the home with the Gosselin's and they split and two of their kids got expelled mind you, not suspended-but expelled from school. Have you heard anything of this from the Suleman kids?

barbiemacs

On disliking babies: "I cringe – and I'm not kidding – when I hear a baby cry. I do not like babies. I do not like babies who cry. . .. I''m disgusted by babies, and I'm so sorry, I'm just being honest. They make me sick. I couldn't even imagine – I don't even look at them. I have to look the other way."

But, her own babies aren't "disgusting": "These are my children. I am actually becoming – because the nannies are gone. ... I am forcing myself to do absolutely everything, with that said, I am bonding with them, so that is occurring naturally."

On bonding with her octuplets: "It's also very hard for me to bond. I bonded with my first six (older children) that I had right away, because ... when an animal has a litter, something happens in the brain which prevents them from being able to bond."

On feeling overwhelmed: "I will actually go in the bathroom, lock myself in there, sit on the floor and just curl in a ball and just breathe and breathe and breathe and breathe. I'll eat dinner (in there). I'll put blankets and towels over the toilet and just literally eat dinner in there. ... To be alone from all the chaos in (the house)."

Yep, the above is the transcript from the audio tape...you judge..does this sound like a loving, responsible, rational mother?? What are the 14 doing while they are unattended and she is eating in the bathroom?? The older two are watching them...and being parents. How very sad that because of their selfish "mother" *eyeroll*, they are losing their childhood. My heart just bled when I saw that poor older girls face on the Ann Curry replay. It was too obvious who is raising these babies...like I said earlier, I just pray....and pray...and pray...:(

rachel

I somewhat agree with her. Babies are dirty, loud, smelly, sticky, demanding and annoying. While I don't hate babies (hate is a very strong word), I don't particularly like them in general either. Which is why I DON'T HAVE ANY! It didn't take a freak science experiment resulting in 14 kids for me to realize that. Dumb ****!

Sarcia

ilovegossip 3 minutes ago @TeamNadya "Better to have an MIA father then to have none at all?" Huh????
****************
A father who is not there for his children, who only comes around on mommy check day, hit it/knock it up again and leave and not even acknowledge the kids yet alone spent time with them. In otherwords a father who doesn't give a damn about his kids whether they live or die and is not there for them. Don't even claim them.

"Better to have a nonsupported father then none at all?" Yes
"Better to have a divorce parents/seperated and name calling, accusing one another of being horrible parents running back and forth to court--with kids caught in the middle of it all then none at all?" Yes NEXT??? :)

************************
Now that's scary! I would not want any of that drama in mine or my kids life!

Sarcia

MyOpinionOnly 25 minutes ago TeamN - LOL!!!!!! Thanks, you made my day by getting all p'od about what I said. Hit a nerve maybe? Lol....I do have my own opinion and believe me, yours is NOT the "sane" one. (Nadya).
;)

I sorta take offense when some faceless idiot call me nuts or insane because I don't share their ridiculou*****eful opinions. Shame it never occurred to you, that you're the one that's nuts and insane and I suspect a little jealousy with all your hatred of a woman (Nadya Suleman) whom you have never met up close and personal. Never judge a book by its cover! :)

realist

Have you heard anything of this from the Suleman kids?

TeamN - not yet, but give it time.

Sarcia

LOL well you let me know when you do, okay realist?

realist

TeamN,

You know, I'm really sorry that these children have no father, other than spermdad. That is something that they are lacking, and apparently will always lack.

I do not understand why you continue to describe males in the absolutely worst possible case. Ted Bundy? C'mon. Must be a personal problem.

REALbarbwire7

Don't you think that MAYBE she was being condesending toward the person asking her? I mean, honestly. And I'm sure she doesn't have 30 seconds to herself. Her doing, but I doubt she hates babies. She hates people hasseling her. She really hasn't gone public unless there is money to be made, which she obviously needs. So???? it's her doing.....she has to live this life. I wouldn't trade places! Ehhh!

andy

Well, . . . it's the whole "over saturation" condition . . .

If someone eats raw broccoli three meals per day, every day, for more than a year, . . . well, . . . you're likely going to be "disgusted" by broccoli from that point forward. At least, for a while, anyway!!!

The results of her choices are catching up with her in an intense way. It's safe to suggest that Octo is reaching a "burnout" phase . . .

GOOD TIMES, and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

MyOpinionOnly

TN - Sorry, but to call ME crazy or "jealous" of that wackjob is purely hysterical in my opinion. There is no woman in her RIGHT MIND that would ever be jealous of this woman. Nope, that is one huge balloon that you live in. I am perfectly capable of taking care of the 3 children I have, have no need to exploit myself in order to take care of said children, and do not rely on my older children to help me in taking care of the kids that I brought into this world willingly. You may not like the fact that most people don't agree with you and that's totally fine. But do not ever think that because someone does not agree, that same person is "jealous" of a completely messed up living situation. Sorry, but I have more respect for children than that. And personally, I don't have to meet the woman for me to judge her. She willingly puts herself out there in the media and with her statements. So...I am free to judge her all I want. And I am not the only one. Why don't you go back and read through some of these comments again. You are clearly in the minority and you don't like that. Oh well. Tough cookies. :)