J.K. Rowling Presents ... Homeless Theater

7/20/2011 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Harry Potter" author J.K. Rowling just got iced up with a 40-diamond bracelet -- but perhaps she'd like to hand it over to a someone in need ... like a homeless person ... played by Harvey Levin?072011_TV_jk_v2_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

some guy

Harvey forgot the part in the script where he's gonna pawn the bracelet for some crack money.

Although, I will admit, Harvey did get the "desperate homeless guy" part down pat.

Cartman

That's Paris . Hilton not JK Rowling.

wabana

I didn'*****ch.
Was this a something?
Also I have shoes. and bags.

UNFAN ME PLEASE!

You all are BIG DUMBOS if you think these shoe and purse ads are not ACTUALLY PAID for..... it's Harvey's SNEAKY way out of the HOMELESSNESS. If you can censor paris (you know who's DIRTY name) you can get rid of these numb skulls. Bring back the K.K.K. (KRAZY KOOKIE KLOWN) posts.... at least I knew where I was or could make some good food. Okay Krazy... now send me the money. I did what you asked me to.

nof

Now I understand -

How Attorney Levin -

Talked someone out of the patent/license for "TMZ.com"

And for a mere $ 150.00

This is a man that can act.

N

Superman

She's probably long forgot what it's like to be poor and nobody wants to help you. She's probably one of those people that thinks she made it all by herself.

nof

1st nof p.s.

ACT ! ! !

ugh

This website and the "reporters" at TMZ are really disgusting.

Heart

As someone who works for a non-profit for the homeless I find this clip to be truly disrespectful and disgusting. Homelessness is not a choice, and for you to publicize this video shows a lack of compassion for our fellow human beings. I think TMZ has finally hit an all time low.

Richard

When Harvey "sponsors" a few homeless himself, then he can whack other rich folk for not following his lead. Instead he charges $55 to tour Hollywood gossip sites.