Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chef Jack Tripper

WOW, will this dude ever take responsibility for anything bad he does? There is something not right in this guys head. I wish R Kelly would pee on him.

Abe

His parking space is "painted over with handicap and no parking signs."

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha.

C'mon, Chris, do you think we're all idiots?

x

penny

Maybe you should throw another tantrum and if that doesn't work you could rip your shirt off and smash something.

James

It's a C O N spiracy. He did it himself to keep relavent.

HMMMM

If the reckless punk fits, wear it, and it DOES fit. Grow up little boy, go home, locate your brains. Get some education while you are at it.

george

Every one hates that boot lip, go eat ***** and die

Shread

Ghetto Culture at its finest.
It will never change.

Bruno

Awww...always the victim.

The Truth

CHRIS THERE IS SECURITY VIDEO OF YOU DOING IT

The condo association has annouced that they have a security video of Chris scratching CB into the elevator. And video of the dog races in the hall. They also show that Chris and others abused the dogs. Another Mike Vick.

Chris now you are busted, as a bold face liar. Same as when you said you didnt hit RiRi.

The Truth

Jj

Yeah, and you were set up by that TMZ camera guy when you were illegally parked that last time around. Conspiracy against Chris Brown? Sure.

Captain Obvious

Chris Brown is a douche and can't speak proper English!

Chef Jack Tripper

There is an easy solution to this. Paint Rhianna's face on the spot where you want Chris Brown to park. Im sure he will be more than willing to run all over it.

makeitstop

news flash you ARE are reckless 22 year old

BarrysConspiracyWorld

As the writer of Barry's Conspiracy World, I can say without a doubt that Chris Brown is in fact the victim of conspiracy, just as is Linsay Lohan, OJ Simpson and TOT MOM.

They hate you because you're black. Asa lama lakum my brother!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

what a low life (p)rick this homo is! im surprised he knows the word conspiracy and its meaning. go drink and drive cb!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments