Chris Brown: There's a CONSPIRACY Against Me!

7/21/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown says he's been SET UP -- claiming one of his neighbors scratched the initials "C.B." into an elevator at his Hollywood condo building in an effort to make the singer look like a "reckless" punk.

0721-chris-brown-bn

TMZ broke the story ... Brown's neighbors HATE HIS GUTS and have complained to the building manager about noise, parking violations and a mysterious case of elevator vandalism ever since the singer moved in a few months ago.

But now, Brown has FIRED BACK on his Twitter page -- saying HE is the real victim -- "My neighbor carves my name in our elevator to incriminate me so it looks like I'm a reckless 22 your old (sic)."

As for the TMZ photos showing Brown parking in handicapped spaces, Brown explained, "My parking spaces in my building that were assigned to me when I [bought] this crib are painted over with handicap and no Parking signs."

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house! I'm barely home so these stories and accusations are so childish!"

0721-chris-brown-sub

0722_chris_brown_parking_footer

ManiacalZebra

In the picture, it looks as though it's been REpainted. That means that it was handicapped parking before, but the paint faded, and therefore was handicapped parking for a long time. He's full of crap.

Straight Talkin Texan

He added, "A person should be able to live in his or her own company of their house!"

Huh?! This doesn't make sense!

Jodi

If I paid millions for a condo and my parking spaces were painted over with handicap signs I would definitely tell them to repaint it. Has he done that?

If he's hardly there why would the neighbors complain about the loud noise and partying on the weekend.

No dude you probably have you "crew" staying there while you are on the road or gave them a key to your condo to come over and chill. Buy yourself a house next time, preferably somewhere in the boonies, and you and your crew can party your young dumb asses off every night if they want to.

taylor

you guys claim that there's this evidence of him doing it than where is it? imagine making a mistake and having it constantly brought up again every single day chris brown shouldve just gone to prison since he's constantly punished everyday smh its been almost three years #moveon

PETER LEE

BLACKS DON'T EVEN WANT BLACKS AS NEIGHBORS

gege

p.s ********s who are writing neg **** bc they are INTERNET GANGSTERS! In every apt buildings especially expensive ones they assign parking spots his lawyer is taking care of it so when chris brown wins this stay in your place.-__-

dont believe everything you read especially when its gossip thirstbuckets!

gege

I LOOVEEEE how TMZ half assed his twitter comments that is not all he wrote people google his twiiter he said:

CHRIS BROWN TWITTER : No need for me to play the victim. Just wanna live my life and just make music!

Irene

The parking spots were designated to him when he moved in! They are at fault which is why he's been in litigation well before this story broke.

No Name

D*mn get off his nuts........its no ones business but his.........talk about his music or awards or hiss accomplishments.......yall are petty

Irene

No security camera caught him scratching anything. Or racing dogs for that matter. That would have been the first thing TMZ would have broadcasted. You people need lives!

Micheal

ALL YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUSLY STUPID! LEAVE THE GUY ALONE FOR FLIP SAKE! HE MADE A MISTAKE BLAH BLAH MOVE ON YOU CLOWNS!!

Frankenstien

With all that new money why would you live in a condo? Get a house with a bangin pool, a driveway and some privacy. What a dumbass. Typical

Denise

I love you chris and anything you do or say I will have your back no matter what -love Denise

nof

@CB

Lay low, dude, lay very low.

Don't be a bad neighbor, dude -

I'm not saying allegations are true but don't be.

You want peace where you live, my brother, trust Nof.

You're on top - stay there.

Lauren

"Childish" ? That's how he describes it? Poor, kid. He is not one of the sharper tools in the shed.