Leighton Meester Sues Mom -- You Ripped Me Off!

7/22/2011 5:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Gossip Girl" star  Leighton Meester is suing her mother, claiming her mom diverted money Leighton sent to her little brother and used it for plastic surgery, Botox and hair extensions.

Leighton Meester Sues Mom

According to the suit ... obtained by TMZ ... Leighton's mom refused to work, but Leighton felt badly for her younger brother Lex, who has severe medical issues.  So Leighton sent her mom $7,500 a month so she could provide for Lex.

But the suit claims the mother, Constance Meester, used the money for cosmetic procedures and other personal expenses.

According to the suit, Constance even tried to convince Leighton ... they had an oral contract requiring Leighton to pay her $10,000 a month for life.  Leighton says it's a total lie.

Leighton claims her mom threatened to file a $3 million lawsuit against her unless Leighton started coughing up the dough.

Leighton wants the judge to declare there's no contract between her and her mom.

maggie

It's pretty bad when you can't trust your own mother. But that seems to be the trend nowadays!!

PRO US

Leighton should have saved some of that money for her own plastic surgery. She needs a lot of it.

Nancy

So this mother is using one child (her son) to bilk another child (her daughter). Perhaps someone should report her to child services?

urus

PRO US.. you are just an idiot, im not a fan or anything like that but she is beautifull just the way she is, and sexy too, al those sexy girls that do plastic surgery and they dont need it, SO SAD. IT EVEN SADDER THAT YOU THINK SHE DONT NEED TO HELP HER ILL BROTHER SO SHE USE THE MONEY FOR PLASTIC SURGERY, THATS WHY THE ******* WORLD IS GOING TO ****, CAUSE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, ASS

Zoxxa

I read she has a crazy obsession with buyingNaughty Monkey Shoes/a>...

amazon_woman

A NEW LOW, ESPECIALLY WHEN DONE BY YOUR OWN MOTHER. WHAT REALLY GOT ME IS THE $10,000.00 A MONTH FOR LIFE AND NEGLECTING HER SON WHILE GETTING HAIR EXTENSIONS AND BOTOX. WHO THE F*CK SHE THINKS SHE IS ? DID SHE GO AND F*CK LEIGHTON P*SSY TO FEEL ENTITLED TO S*IT ?

Aya

This is just horrible. I mean I know it happens, even to non-celebs, but it's still tragic that any parents would try to extort or defraud money from their own child, especially when that money was intended for the care of another child.
Pity Leighton can't file for custody of her brother (I'm assuming she'll be too busy). Her mother does not sound like a fit parent.

emerald

Shocker! Another mum of a celeb child expecting to live off of the kid and not bother to work herself, not that some celeb kids dads aren't just as bad! I mean Leighton was trying to pay her brother's medical costs (?!) and mom diverted the money for plastic surgery and hair extensions?! Either mom lied to her about her brother needing money for medical treatment or mum is just an unfit mom and maybe CPS want to pay her a visit to check the kid is ok!! Now mum wants $10k a month for life - grrrrr!! What's that wonderful Judge Judy saying "It's not up to your kids to keep you, you're supposed to be the one providing for them, nurturing them, not the other way around!" - granted she's not talking about celebs, but celebs who start out as kid stars usually don't get paid, it goes to mummy and daddy hm?!

dewey

Sounds like Leighton Meester is thinking about me. And Mom is thinking about Mom. And who the heck is Leighton Meester? I am 50, and I don't know who these people are.

bring back recent posts

....I hope this young woman has peeps around her she can trust and stays away from the mother,I feel bad for her brother though, hope it all works out..sad..

RabbleRouser

This girls mom sounds as bad as Nick and Aaron Carters. Or even the 80's singer Tiffany who as a minor was ordered to pay her mother support.

Mother's like this are only a few rungs above the Casey Anthony's of the world.

PRO US

@urus:

You're a rude moron.

I don't find Leighton beautiful or sexy in the least.

She's ugly, IMHO.

And you're a psycho retard, IMHO.

Don't cry, just take your medications or get a brain transplant and you'll be okay.

Fozzie

Leighton's mom was a drug dealer Leighton was actually born in prison.

It is amazing how money corrupts people and will sell out anyone even their own kids to get it.

Honestly Leighton should of set up a medical trust fund for her brother and have medical bills submitted and paid for directly to the health care providers from the trust fund.

You can't just give someone a fat check and expect them to do the right thing. Especially a a piece of crap like Leighton's mom.

Bruno

PRO US about a minute ago

@urus:

You're a rude moron.

I don't find Leighton beautiful or sexy in the least.

She's ugly, IMHO.

And you're a psycho retard, IMHO.

---------------------------------------------------

IMHO, you are what is known as a Pr*ck troll.

FallenAngel

Just when I finally settle on the fact that Michael/Dina Lohan are the worst celeb parents in the world, someone turns around and proves me wrong...
Thank you for that Constance Meester, now get off your ass and find a job.

P.S. as sick as this situation is I wouldn't be at all surprised if my own mother did the same thing to me if I became rich and famous. She is a gold digger and only cares about herself so if I ever become rich I would actually expect her to sue me for money or support.

I am so "glad" that our world has come to the point where family members are suing each other.

This world has officially gone down the drain.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments