Amy Winehouse -- Body Removed from Home

7/23/2011 2:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paramedics were seen carrying out the body of Amy Winehouse after she was discovered dead in her London home this afternoon.

0723_amy_winehouse_body_getty_launch_2
We're told police have remained outside the apartment and will continue to do so until it is no longer necessary. Police say there is a crowd of around 200 people gathered at the home.

0723_amy_winehouse_police_apartment_video_inf

vixis

OMG! I can't believe this, I feel for her family. It's a shame that someone who had such a gift and talent ended up like this.

raven

I am gutted and sad. Her music is on my machine.So soothing to hear her singing. Nothing else matters to me today.
Move about slowly, do what I can.

Who found her. How long had she been dead when found?
Jeeezzzz

mid

r.i.p. peace, Amy! may your demons be at rest now!

jxtr

At first when I saw the video on television, I did not realize they were carrying out her body. She was very thin and it just seemed like nothing was under that cover. What a tragic death...very sad.

me

how can the people from TMZ actually have an headline like this when they were contributing to Amy's demise. i'm shaking my head on to the next Lohan is next i guess. how can these people sleep at night my god. not sure if they people need a job and are playing for the cam or just mean evil minded people.

melissa b

Take that effing picture down! That is too morbid for some to see. You should put another up (not so morbid) and put a warning that some of these photos may be disturbing. WTF TMZ! Have some respect, SERIOUSLY.

foreman2213

@igotfleasfromtmz

I noticed that too.

Elisha

What the hell is wrong with our society when we are so obsessed with celebrity that these kinds of pictures are okay? I'm not a prude by any means, but I do believe in respecting the dead and their loved ones. How would you feel if you saw a picture of your loved one being wheeled out in a body bag on a website for people to gawk at? Shameful.

Kevin

we can only hope that lindsey lowhore is next.

Jim

funny how all you ******* spend your life badmouthing everyone including whinehouse then when she is dead you all of a sudden are depressed about it. thats a clear sign all you ******* are mentally and emotionally ill. keep badmouthing everyone like you do. that allows us normal people to identify *******.

Jim

FA

Jim

GGOTS

ozzy

R.I.P. Amy U were my goddess ppl need to stop bad mouthing u on your drugs she had issues just like all of us.
You Will Be Missed

tania

nossa...fiquei choc...mto cedo...q perda...

heidi

how HORRIBLE and DISGUSTING to post these pictures.Let this girl REST in PEACE!!