Mark Ronson -- I've Lost My 'Musical Soulmate'

7/23/2011 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mark Ronson -- who produced most of Amy Winehouse's Grammy-winning album "Back to Black" -- just posted the following on his Twitter page:

Mark Ronson

HumanNature

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey."
- Stephen Covey

R.I.P. AMY WINEHOUSE

PRO US

Never heard of him but sorry for his loss.

Phreaky

If she was like your sister and she was your musical soulmate, maybe you should have had a talk with her, done something to keep her away from drugs. These type of statements people put out when someone dies are so moronic.
**** off Mark, and your idiot sister Samantha too.

Stiletto

Yeah, I know when I'm sad and devestated...I always freking take to my Twitter account. What a fake attention wh0re.

Mike

Lindsay Lohan's old lesbian girlfriend must be bummed too. Samantha Ronson. This might be worse than last year when Samantha's dog murdered another dog in her apartment complex.

Shread

This guy is a total jag off. Lame ass attention ho just like his two sicko sisters.

Samii Minaj/Danta

That's sad...RIP Amy..all these people talking **** are idiots. People like you probably had an impact on her constant relapses. Let her rest. People of this world have abused her enough.

Mary

God I hate Twitter and Facistbook. Shut up everyone and keep your feelings, emotions, and private life PRIVATE. When I die, if anyone tweets anything about me I will come back and haunt them daily. Why has our society lost a sense of propriety in every facet of life?

me

After I've read the news that Amy has died, I've thought of Mark Ronson, too, and how he would feel.

@ "disturbed" and "Truth": Your posts are tacky and inadequate.

Me

Yeah, and thanks for messing up good songs. Thanks for screwing up 'Valerie' by the Zutons.

Megan

Never heard of him but sorry for his loss.
------------------------------------------------

He's a producer type (and Samantha Ronson's brother).

bring back recent posts

....Mark is grieving along with the others who truly cared for her..I can't imagine the pain her parents are in..especially her dad, they allllllll must feel so horrible they couldn't help her..I hope she didn't suffer in the end...and take a OD...but maybe had cardiac arrest from the use in the past..and didn't know what hit her..time will tell...sad either way

halifax2tmz

I seem to recall last year Mark claiming to have created her album, and Amy saying he was dead to her for trying to take credit for her work

ITUS

you loved her so much you helped her get off drugsss.......oh wait NO YOU YOU DIDN'T

Ellen

I would hope that if he cared do deeply for his "soul mate" he would have worked hard to intervene with her addictions. But alas, I guess the addictions were much too powerful for anyone to overcome. Can't say that we didn't see this one coming. Just very sad.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments