Amy Winehouse -- Her Final Year

7/23/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Take a look through these photos of the last 12 months in the life of Amy Winehouse.

0723_amy_winehouse_year_launch

Matrinka

All she did was commit slow suicide. I'm not sad at all.

MoonDust

The Pics if indeed are from her last year, should have dates indicating that in fact are at least from last July on.
RIP AMY:(

Elise

Drug addiction is statistically almost impossible to beat. There's a reason why so many people become addicted every year and die from their addictions. To say anyone deserved to die because of their addiction is self centered and heartless. Those comments are clearly made with absolutely no education of how the human body works. Amy was a unique talent who will be missed. Hopefully she will be an example of what drugs can do to great talent.

Janet

The amount of photos here makes you wonder just how much the media is responsible for some of these deaths. A star has a stumble and from that point on they are stalked relentlessly by the media like TMZ. God forbid in this day and age you go through a rough patch if you are a star because these tabloids to make a buck will drive you right over the edge before you can pick yourself up. It's just a cliff they push you off until you crash- even now Lohan is stalked relentlessly by TMZ. Look at Spears, Lohan and on and on. I would be driven to drink and drug to if every time I stepped outside someone was stalking me hoping I screwed up.

lulu

janet you are right 100%.everyone was saying how bad she was drugs this drinking that now they kissing her ass by posting oh we will miss you.everyone is a dam hypocrite.look at all the bad reviews from her last concert now look everyone bein dso nice.love you tmz but you guys are huge hypocrites.say one thing one minute than the next you saying something else.grow up

Patsy

She always was very beautiful.

Reta

I wonder if her very recent breast implants had anything to do with it. I think I recall her being hospitalized not all that long ago, and shortly after they were put in, for them causing her some sort of problem. Maybe an infection?

Anonymous

May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

CN

She was pretty. smart and talented but didnt give a rip about any of it..At least she didnt sell her soul 4 MONEY and Bling like the rest of the TRASH..SHE could have had it all but said F You 2 the hounds chasing her 4 money 2 be made..I think it is sad regardless