« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K's Fiance

Bachelor Party

Sausage Fest

7/25/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kris Humphries' Las Vegas bachelor party had everything -- except the semi-naked hot chicks ... who were all partying with his fiance Kim Kardashian instead! Kim wins again ... get used to it, pal. 072511_TV_kris_v3_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cujeaux

Predictions: Kim's ass will expand greatly after the wedding festivities are over with. Marriage pool: 3.5 yrs.

JON BLOWS SATAN

Was Ray-J there, giving the 'Golden Shower' to Kim?

nicole

his face is jacked up & his body is nothing to look at !

lori

Let the man have one night without you...You may look good, in his opinion, but there is an entire planet with other women, whoo also look GREAT, we come in all shapes and sizes. AND, I do believe, that men have been having sex and lusting over many of us for the last few years. If she is this insecure what is left to say????????????

Yep I said that

The sucker and his ho, you can bet the rent he is the butt of jokes in the locker room

janet

What are the Vegas odds of this lasting more than a year?

baraboo_chick

I remember seeing Lamar's party was the exact same. Of course w/ douche bags rob & scott in tow.

And him not having females.. does that really shock anyone? Kris is Just another Bruce in the making. A spineless *****. LOL

MC

It's amazing how much I don't care about this story.

thestupid

Guess what. I DONT ******* CARE!!!!!!!!!! yeeeesh

the truth

I'm sure the reality cameras were rolling and this will be on the show. then these 2 will have their own party without cameras.if i was so in love i would not want TV cameras all up in my face . but they want ratings . I'm tired of this family.they are fake and all about themselves. Reggie had told someone that if Kim keeps talking about me on the show hes gonna reveal the real Kim. so what does that tell ya? her personality on the show is fake IMO

yessir

Nick Lachey didn't have naked girls at his party either. TMZ is only making a bid deal out of this because he's Kim Kardashian's fiance.

daftshadow

Everyone knows who will be the man and the b1tch in this marriage. Kim got this guy on a leash!

Kartrashian Klown

I heard the comic "HELLBOY" was inspired by Kris' face. And I think this guy proposed to the first girl he ever had, it's not gonna last!

Frantic

Between you and your sisters .....Your daddy is spinning in his grave Kim ! Spinning ! What a dysfunctional group of kids famous for nothing and doing nothing of credit to their name.

Jackie

LOL...It would be fun if he had sex with a man on his bachelor party. And see how Kim would react.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments