Renee Zellweger -- 8 Coffees Coming Right Up!

7/27/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Either she was really, really thirsty for a caffeine buzz or Renée Zellweger actually volunteered to go on a huge assistant-free coffee run in Santa Monica on Tuesday.

0726_renee_zellwegger_Splash

Just because you have an Oscar doesn't mean you can't fetch your pals some cups of joe every now and then.

BaadBoy

I don't know why but I love this chick. Really good catch TMZ because I never would have noticed it was her. My opinion though is that your photogs missed a really good chance to get her cooperation with the pics--you guys should have offered to carry the stuff for her. In return she may have even given you a scoop on a project she's working on.

Renee looks good; nice body.

ben

in every picture recently, she is always wearing those pants . . .

Pat

She's got a hot little body!

JiLL1

Not all coffee, TMZ. I see a couple ice teas in her left hand. Maybe she's very thirsty

Carl

What's the white bits on either side her piss flaps ?

Carl

I see a camel toe

Jessica

It's better to have loved Bradly Cooper than to have never loved him at all.

arn7777

Look at those Lips... ;)

andy

Still rockin' the sweatpants ! ! ! ! ! !

Lookin' VERY NICE ! ! ! ! ! !

GOOD TIMES . . .

Pino

Why can’t she be like in the Cinderalla Man, but in real life and Christian? I’m waiting!!! I’ll be glad to ear an answer!!!

Jonathon

Sweet and hot!! She rocks... love that girl.

Zoe

The sad thing is that's about $50 in the till at Starbucks.

TMZ_Watcher

This was a photo op and cross promo for Starbucks. She has a deal with them to be seen only with their coffee and wearing sunglasses. Starbucks felt that since she always looks like someone threw lemon juice in her eyes that it wouldn't look believable that she could carry that many coffees. She squints more than some Asians I know. She must have a sensitivity to light and the inability to say no to big corporate offers. Once you win the Oscar, your quota goes up and producers don't hire you unless your in a Michael Bay film or anything having to do with franchises-HA. Making films about being stuck in some cabin with some dude just doesn't cut in anymore because there's no way she would live in a cabin that isn't blinged out. I'm thinking a toilet in the cabin at least.

Starbucks pays well for endorsements and what better way to get a former A list actress to shill for you. Make it look casual as though she's the very first celeb who ever did anything for her help. Some of us are just naive enough to believe that's the case but her assistants can get their own damn coffee-yeah baby. I hear she has them flash bright light into her eyes once in a while to help get rid of the Asian strain squint. Apparently she can drive though.. so we know it's not hereditary.

jackie

Firstly half of that is black tea so get your S*** right and secondly who cares if she gets coffee or takes the spandex out of her V!

Shanin

It annoys me that she is always wearing work-out clothes when she is out & about. If she just came from the gym, she wouldn't want to keep her sweaty clothes on. Somebody buy her a pair of jeans or shorts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments