The Pregnant Man

RIPPED AFTER DROPPING

BABY POUNDS

7/27/2011 7:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Thomas Beatie Photo
Thomas Beatie -- the former woman turned transgendered pregnant man -- has not only lost all the baby weight that comes from having three children ... he's more CUT UP than an umbilical cord!

The blonder Beatie showed off his newly buff chest, bis and abs while in the pool with one of his kids in Arizona on Tuesday.

Oh daddy.

0727_post_baby_bods_small_launch

Marilyn

This just really makes me sick......Why would anyone want to do this to themselves? I just don't get it.

Timmy Boy

A Freak IMHO.
Wants to be a man, yet, gets pregnant?
Dont call this biological experiment a man. I feel insulted.

w

Stop calling this a man, there was no feat to this thing having a child, its a woman who had a child!!, Goodness famous for what, lying??, This person is a WOMAN and will always be a WOMAN
Damn stop grasping for straws already, say it like it is, a WOMAN.

Bubba

So much for "its a Woman's body" when it comes to abortion.

FABIO

I can't wait to see the pictures after Chazz Bono has baby...

w

I just seen this, "the former woman", r u kidding me, whats former about it, ITS STILL A WOMAN!!, I truly now believe that liberalism is a form of mental disability, twisting something and lying about it, basically making up your own truth, is dillusional, its a woman, always will be a woman, no matter if you sew a pee pee on it, its a woman, can't change the chromies.

Damon

FTM is just a butch lesbian!

An testosterone enlarged ****oris, the size of a pinky finger, isn't a penis!

AmyBee

I'm APPALLED! I'm appalled at this group of BIGOTS! HOLY SH*T! I'm not disturbed by this image of a man who was once a woman and made the personal choice to live the way he wants to live, but I'm horribly disturbed by amount of closed minded commenters...live and let live, *****!

Bubba

Hey AmyBee - Which public bathroom should this person use?

meebo

I am with you AmyBee. What a sad world we live in. This was a personal choice made by this individual and they are not hurting anyone. I am truly disheartened by the hate of the people in this group....

RamHead

What is that strange color on the upper arm and shoulder?

wow

Why is it always a white woman with these freaks of nature? Find a real man lady!

Wanda

I agree with AmyBee and meebo. Live and let live.
He looks happy, he's spending quality time with his kid. There's no need for negative comments.

A Real Lawyer

First of all, anyone this attention starved will probably read every comment here because they want the media attention. So to you, sick freak:

You obviously crave the attention. After the attention wore off of becoming a "man" then this freak had to go and get pregnant THREE times. So, basically he/she is a hypocritical freak. Call me a man but I'm gonna have three kids. Loser. Men cannot have kids...period! This ugly woman is a hypocrite and a liar. Obviously she is female if she gave birth. I don't care what attention grabbing thing she says or does next. She wants attention as a man but then gets pregnant. Stop giving this freak the attention she desperately seeks. Enough with it.

You're a female...case closed. To claim anything else is an insult to every other woman who gave birth. Don't try to pretned that you're special because you're a man who gave birth. YOU'RE NOT!

EVLBERT

Plastic surgery should not count.