Brody Stevens

"Hangover" Actor

Takes Over "TMZ on TV"

8/4/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080311_brody_v6

Harvey is still out of the country ... but there's another Jew from the Valley running the TMZ newsroom today ... "Hangover" actor BRODY STEVENS!

He's really good friends with Zach Galifianakis ... he's got a deal with HBO ... and he just busted out a  friggin' tambourine!!!

Ya gotta watch "TMZ on TV" tonight -- check local listings.

Kyle

Brody is one of the smartest and most energetic comedians working today.
I've seen him do his live show a couple times now and have been thoroughly entertained.
Never negative. Unlike %98 of you folks who are very obviously so unhappy with your current lives, that you lash out at a guy doing his own thing on a tv show.
If you don't care for it, that's ok. Just turn the channel and let those of us that do like seeing him in this format (like the TMZ people obviously do) enjoy it.

webb

this guy is annoying not funny, change the channel

Paul Lynde

He needs a good Pegging.

Fred

Worst TMZ episode ever!!! I actually change the channel and started watching the real news! This guy BRODY STEVENS is not funny and very annoying! Check your Nielsen rating after this show! This guy was horrible. Harvey you and your staff have a chemisty and are great if you aren't going to be there trust me someone from the crew should step up. I will never watch another episode if BRODY STEVENS is hosting.

Westsidedago

I pride myself in having a high "annoying *******" tolerance , but WOW that Brody guy is REALLY an annoying *******. BOOOO

D.

This guy was such a schmuck.

Stick with Charles, puh-leez.

stu pidaso

Brody was awesome!

Angela

douche bag, period!

Karmagal

This was the WORST show TMZ has done. It was painful to watch so it was changed after the first 5 mins.

Irene

Never heard of this guy but very unattractive and very unfunny and waaaay too obnoxious.

FlamingoNut

OK; earlier I said he might be interesting, and I'll admit, I was wrong. Very annoying, not so funny, sorry Brody, I wanted to enjoy the show, really.

David Hardy

Brody Stevens was the best!!!!!! I hope he is on as host more. He brings a real life to the show. He also is very hot man to watch.
I would love to meet his mom in Rancho Mirage.

Tomlin80

Jus*****ched this - funniest episode of TMZ I've ever seen BY FAR! So good.
Bring Brody back for more!!!

scootermosh

Brody Steven was the best guest host ever! More Brody in the future.

edith704

WOW! jus*****ched Steven Brody Stevens. HE ROCKED IT! SAY YES TO POSITIVE ENERGY! HOME RUN! MORE! MORE! MORE! THANK YOU, TMZ

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments