Justin Bieber

MY SHIRT

HAS A DIRTY MOUTH

8/5/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080411_TV_justin_still

Justin Bieber rebelled against his squeaky clean image by sporting a foul mouthed tee. The only thing worse might be ... his fave pizza.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Joao

Whoever is "managing" this kid has it all wrong and is trying to make a FAST buck and afterwards this kid is going to plunge down the trashy path with Chris Brown, Rhinna... don't for I told you.

CRASH-'N-BURN

bob

This guy is a skinny little punk who is trying to act and look older and badder. Sorry, kid, it's not working. I also think his 15 minutes (well, it's probably closer to 45) of fame are almost over. It's time he got lost.

AyeJay

Only thing that comes to my mind when I see or hear about this kid is, Aaron Carter.

LJ

Trying to act like his big shot loud mouth Sean Kingston,DISGUSTED at his parents for raising at BAD rolemodel for kids!!KIDS follow Cody Simpson,NOT Bieber dead beat

Hello is anybody in there?

I hope this little girl's mom Washes out her mouth with soap for that t-shirt. I agree with Ayejay she is the next Aaron Carter.

aldee

Aaron who?

Lala

SERIOUSLY??? WHERE is this CHILD'S PARENTS? OH WAIT... I've seen his parents... so maybe the shirt isn't THAT surprising...

STOP TRYING SO HARD to be SOMETHING/SOMEONE you're NOT... It just makes you look RIDICULOUS!

me

these comments are ridiculous. hes a teenager, let him be one. im not surprised the guys at my high school wear worse shirts

A.M.D

I manage my son and sure he's 18 and not a star yet but this is crazy, I would knock him out if he wore this crap. When you decide to be a star regardless you've got a responsibility, ya that's right. People put you where you are, most of them forget that with their big heads. This kid with his wanting to be someone he's not, running around with no supervision, and disrespect regardless if it seems harmless will at some point burn out. Role model for young kids, no, maybe time for someone to take control.

Superman

He's just a douchebag. He will be kicked to the curb like Vanilla Ice before he gets 20.

jpierce26

I have a feeling that Vanilla Ice's prediction may be coming true. To stand up and say you are christian and get the name of the Lord tattooed on your ribcage, then go out and wear smut like that is blasphamy. He is such a loser.

Kay

Goes nicely with his cute little earrings and pink lipstick.

Kathy

Fifteen minutes of fame almost up. Perfect of no talent making millions--where do I sign up?

agold

This kid has the style of a mentally challenged person left to their own devices. He'd get the crap kicked out of him in any generation for wearing half the **** he does. Unreal how people let it slide.

pattycake

So he wears that shirt in public, but feels he has to cover it up with a bag when the press shows up and wants a picture?!? What an idiot. Go back to Canada.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments