"Two and a Half Men"

Charlie Harper's Death --

"MEAT Explosion"

8/6/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0806_charlie_sheen_thm_logo_ex
TMZ has done more recon and has gotten the real lowdown on HOW Charlie Harper died -- and it isn't pretty.

Sources at Friday night's taping tell us ... Harper married Rose -- the neighbor/stalker he flew to Paris with last season -- but things went downhill quickly when she found him in the shower with another woman.

In the episode, we're told Rose speaks at the funeral and recounts what happened to Charlie ... saying the day after the shower incident she and Charlie were waiting for a Paris subway when Charlie "slipped" and the subway literally blew him apart in a "meat explosion."

The strong inclination was that Rose pushed him and got away with it.

It seems Chuck Lorre couldn't take his aggressions out on Charlie Sheen, but he did the next best thing by taking it out on Charlie Harper.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Alaaan(:

Well it was about time>:)!

Reyna38

I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM DIE.. ITS BEEN A WHILE IN WAITTING.......... YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Buckaroobonzai

BRILLIANT!!!

elyiia

Meat explosion, awesome.

brenda

Yay Rose!
Charlie Harper (Sheen) was a "me, me, me" character and had (has) entitlement issues. It's sad when one has to pay others to hang out with. Good riddence Charlie Harper (Sheen) and Rose is my hero!

LakersGirl

Wow. This is something a kid in Junior High would come up with. We get it - you hate the guy, but at least be creative with his death...I mean really? So Charlie gets pushed in front of a subway (and no one saw Rose do it because that's definitely a PLAUSIBLE event...) and some internet billionaire buys the house and lets an awkward, divorced man and his son continue living with him (again verrrryyy plausible). Congratulations Lore, you may have gotten your "revenge" on Sheen but you wrote yourself out of a job with this one...the funny thing is I'm sure Anger Management will do better ratings wise now.

Ghost Rider

Sounds like something that could actually happen.

Sunshine

That's funny

uma

Chuck Lorre, Charlie Sheen verbally abused, and publicly humiliated you because he was going thru a drug induced rage. Now we are all wondering, what is the excuse for your pettiness?

Rocco

And do you think it is right for you to give away the plot lines, TMZ ?

I DO NOT. I'd look for a lawsuit headed your way.

BouncersSuck

Oooh going all Chuck Gorre on the warlock? LOL

Big Poppa

two cents

JFC!! Knock it off TMZ with the Fking Two and a Half Men Spoiler! F***tards! Jesus.

Some viewers don't want SPOILERS!! wtf is wrong with you people. #$^#$@&

Lo From Wisco

I'm really struggling to find the humor in this.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Now that Sheen is gone, I can now watch it or check it out. That show was never funny imo, always wondered who watched it.

some guy