Levi Johnston's Sister

BLASTS Palin Family

8/6/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mercede Johnston Playboy
Mercede Johnston, the younger sister of Levi Johnston, unloaded on the Palin family -- saying Sarah Palin would have a "mental breakdown" if she were elected president ... and that Bristol Palin "prayed to God" Levi was not her baby daddy.

Mercede posed for the September issue of Playboy -- and according to the NY Post, she told the mag 70% of Wasilla, Alaska residents "can't stand Palin" -- and Johnston even thinks her connection to the family prevents her from getting jobs.

She explained, "People say, 'Oh, Mercede Johnston, I don't know if people are going to come in if she works here.'"

Mercede also reveals Bristol sent Levi a text message when she found out she was preggers that read, "Ever since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I prayed to God you weren't the father."

A call to a Palin family attorney was not immediately returned.

seashell4ever

Oh Please, do you think they would want you in Playboy..give us a break be on your way..I dont like u or them but your coming out the worst girl...stand on your own.. your using them for publicty..give us all a break..

CountryGal

She is a little pig. Who is next Levi's white trash aunt?? Go away you morons.

WhoCares

I'm not a Palin fan, but the Johnston family is disgusting. They are even too stupid to realize they are being exploited. When all is said and done, the Johnston family will be broke, trailer trash, just like they've always been and the Palin's will still be millionaires, right down to Bristol.

RP

Mercede who? Regardless of what you think about Palin, this chick is talking about her as if anyone gives a rip. That's one way to get your 15 minutes of fame, I guess.

Superman

Never heard of her until now. Sounds like another famewhore making excuses for posing in Playboy.

So, if Bristol was praying that Levi wasn't the father, then that means that she was sleeping around with other guys. Shocker...not!

Terre

I don't believe a word this family says. Just remember in 10 years when your nephew sees all the crap you talked about his mom, grandma, etc. that's the reason he won't talk to you any longer. Are her 15 minutes up yet?????

And thats the truth

I would be praying to God,Allah,Budda, what ever other God I could find if I thought Levi was that father of my kid too.

SK_LJ

Levi has a sister? I doubt her "connection" prevents her from getting a job, perhaps it would be her attitude or her trying to cash in on a connection that really is weak.

w

I love how TMZ throws a story about Palin out right after the U.S. gets downgraded, anything to take the blame off of our dooshbag administration. nice try Tmz, some dumb libs will fall for this.

Sunshine in America

Wondering what skills the Johnston family has, besides getting naked for the camera and trashing the Palins. It's kind of a cottage industry.

Studley Buck

Was this before or after Mercede had her morning fix of Oxycontin?

Truth

TMZ keeps giving this trailer trash family attention because it enables TMZ'*****e Sarah Palin fetish. Palin isn't doing anything newsworthy.

Kay

Slut is looking for her 5 minutes. They were up a long time ago...who even cares about her idiot brother anymore?

Missy

Let's also keep in mind that it the word of this girl that Bristol said/texted this about not wanting him to be the father.

Missy