Levi Johnston's Sister

BLASTS Palin Family

8/6/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mercede Johnston Playboy
Mercede Johnston, the younger sister of Levi Johnston, unloaded on the Palin family -- saying Sarah Palin would have a "mental breakdown" if she were elected president ... and that Bristol Palin "prayed to God" Levi was not her baby daddy.

Mercede posed for the September issue of Playboy -- and according to the NY Post, she told the mag 70% of Wasilla, Alaska residents "can't stand Palin" -- and Johnston even thinks her connection to the family prevents her from getting jobs.

She explained, "People say, 'Oh, Mercede Johnston, I don't know if people are going to come in if she works here.'"

Mercede also reveals Bristol sent Levi a text message when she found out she was preggers that read, "Ever since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I prayed to God you weren't the father."

A call to a Palin family attorney was not immediately returned.

John

I am a man and if I was a female preg I would be praying to god he wasn't the father...

Funny how they use every chance they get to blast the Palins but their family has real issues like a druggy mom etc...

These people need to get a life and he needs to pay his support and stop being a bitch.. he stuck his pecker in her and now he has to pay.

Buz

Hope I am a minority in saying Palin would be a train wreck for the USA. Rise and fall just like Rome.

always

Do you think maybe it's because you dress and act like a slut.

Ben

Why does this bottom feeder family want yet another 15 min of fame.

ManxMamma

All the best to Mercede.

leigh

Trash is trash, and this girl is definitely trash. Like Brother like sister. I just hope they all stay in Alaska, I wouldn't like that clan living next to me.

Georgina

Cheap shot bitch just after her 15 minutes of fame. I'm not a Palin family fan and just want them to GO AWAY.

Joe

Looks like the entire Johnson family is begging for fame. Trashy people.

Charlie Harper

Someone named after a car should not be allowed to speak.

Bloomcounty.USA

@VeeBee ... have you ever lived in a small town? Wasilla only has 7800 citizens, and I'd hazard a guess that many live on the outskirts of town. Yes in people in small towns talk, they tend to know each others business, and it's not out of the realm of reason that she might have had some opportunities clouded by her name. Johnston might be a "common" name, but how many people in that town of 7800 are named Johnston? The thing I'm wondering about is if Bristol was "praying that Levi wasn't the baby daddy" does that mean she was sleeping around with a couple guys or was she so ignorant about how procreation works that she thought she might have immaculately, lol?

Jeanette

Some people just really love to lie ..that's what make's their world go round..like it make's any difference what she say's and who is even going to listen..

jus-sayin

I'm not a Palin fan, but this girl sound like she is holding on to the Palin shirt tails for fame. low class!

nyc44th

geez . . why is it Playboy turns all the women into overly dyed blonde haired clones?

bellagrazi

This girl is so desperate to take down this family that she will say anything to do it.

1. Sarah Palin is the strongest individual I've ever seen in the public eye. She literally gets bashed every hour of every day, but still comes out fighting even harder than before. She will not have a "mental breakdown" while in the white house. But I have a feeling the person currently sitting in the oval office is about to have one after our country has been downgraded on his watch.

2. Any girl would pray to God to not have Levi Johnston be the father of their child. Doesn't mean she was sleeping around.

3. Mercede Johnston can't get a job, because she doesn't look for one. She sponges off the Palin family name. Why would she look for a job? She and her brother are both sociopaths. Waste of space on this earth.

Jan

What happened to Levi's run for mayor of Wasilla? Would those 70% of people she claims that hate Sarah Palin vote for Levi???? LOL