Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Tama

What people can actully stand to look at your dumb asz? Biggest freakin idiot waste of time m'fer. You can't sing, you can't rap, you can't act, why is it you think you're something special?

TSIG

Oh. For a minute there I thought he meant the "Michael Jackson" of music, becaue I remember only 2 seconds after MJ died, Kanye reached out and tried to grab the crown off of the King of Pop and put it on his OWN head, announcing, "I want to be the next King of Pop!" -- as if, when a king dies, the first one who muscles his way over to the corpse can take the crown, place it on his OWN head and proclaim himself King. What Kanye doesn't understand is that you can't PROCLAIM yourself a king -- the PEOPLE are the only ones who can CROWN you a king. That's what they did to MJ; that's what they'll never do to Kanye.

As I told Kanye when he jumped Taylor Swift on stage and tore the mike out of her hand, indignantly proclaiming that her award really belonged to somone else, "You're not fit to shine Jackson's loafers, Kanye. You're just an uncivilized thug; Jackson was a gentleman."

Nicole

I wish Kanye would just "SHUT THE F*** UP" and quit talking. No one cares to hear anything from him.

sarah

kanye is a racist, arrogant, conceited, 'blames the 'white man' for everything JERK. no one should buy his music. ever.

the best

Kanye West says people look at him 'like Hitler

You people get a life lol, So what he said "people look at him like Hitler" that's how he feels.You people just mad he's a young black man making millions of dollars a year and your poor lol. He was on the forbes list last week. he doing great things with his life and he will go down in history for being one of the best of all time.And the person reading thi*****ing on Kanye West you just mad you will die and no one will no you existed. So comment all you want loser lol. By the way he's number one on iTunes NOW!

TF

Kanye West is changing music for younger new artist and some call him racist but how can a African American be so racist when caucasian been getting away with so much for decades. I <3 Kanye West for having a voice and not getting hung for it.

Brittany

Did he ever say he wa*****ler? NO. So TMZ & white people hush and stop hating Kanye West is changing music for the better...Thank you

steve siti

its pathetic for kanye to see himself in that animal skin.he can do beter.

idoni azeta

knaye could you please shut up for once? smdh

Tami

Will someone please tell Kanye West that wearing your pants down your butt originated in prison to let the other men know he is available! That fashion is the nastiest!

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14