Kanye West

People Look At Me Like I'm

ADOLF HITLER

8/8/2011 6:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_kanye_adolf_bn
Call him Air Fuhrer ... because this weekend, Kanye West compared himself to both Michael Jordan and Adolf Hitler during a performance in England.

West was performing at the Big Chill music festival Saturday night ... when he went on one of his signature rants ... this time focusing on the hardships of being so painfully misunderstood (see video below).

"I walk through the hotel and I walk down the street, and people look at me like I'm f**king insane ... like I'm Hitler."

He continued, "One day the light will shine through and one day people will understand everything I ever did."

Moments later, Kanye suggested that he needed to be the MJ of music, "Michael Jordan changed so much in basketball, he took his power to make a difference. It's so much f**king going on in music right now and somebody has to make a f**king difference."

Michael Jordan and Hitler folks ... Michael Jordan. And Hitler.

kim

he is correct for once!

Josie Jo

This guy is a waste of air. One of the most annoying people are the numb skulls with delusions of grandeur, exactly like this dweeb!

Michell

Stupid is as stupid does. I can't see his talent because his dumb *ss mouth gets in the way. Loser!

jdog

Buddy, first start your reformation perhaps by utilizing proper grammar when speaking English; maybe no one "understands" poor rich mis-understood Kanye because of his crap English grammar???? His GIANT EGO....?? He simply can't get around the fact it's his incredibly inflated EGO!!!!!!!!!

rio

"everything you ever did" eh Kanye? interesting...can you be a lot more specific please? what did you do again? i think you need to get a different set of ears buddy. you really aren't as great as you think you are. no rhythm no rhyme no flow. anyone can slap together what you do. you seem like the type who sits in front of the mirror and masturbates. enjoy yourself!

St James III

I laughed out loud in the office just now when i heard "shut the **** up" right before the video goes off. SHUT THE **** UP BOOM! BOOM!!! BOOM!! ......... BWA HAAHHAAHAHAHAH

3Storms

He just needs to humble his ego because his ego is the only part of him people don't like.

ShamefulNot

Michael Jordan and Hitler....It's more like crack & heroin, folks, crack & heroin.

Mendal

Kanye...your just a ****. Your a spoiled, narcissistic man-child. The sad thing is, I've never listened to your music and couldn't tell you one of your songs. The only reason I know who you are is because I've seen your personality on TV and your such a complete ****. It's so sad...your probably a very talented individual, but grow the hell up. No one will remember you except for what an ass you were. Do you want to be remembered for being the guy the President called a Jackass on national television.

jmanor

What has Kanye really done for music? At the very least Hitler gave attention which I am not in anyway supporting what he did but we have learned from him and his crimes. You could never compare yourself tgo MJ Kanye he is a basketball great all you do is complain howpeople treat you and how you are misunderstood. Yet you jump on stage at awards (more than once) one day someone isgoing to just give you a beating and shut youup. If you were actually contributing to music then I can see yoru anger but you're just yappijng about stuff you caused.

MzCaliAttorney

Kanye is a GEMINI...

Wendy

Kanye West continues not to see what the problem is. His ego. If his mother was around she would slap him upside the head. He needs to change his attitude... and until then... WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL BOOKING HIM TO PLAY?

Michelle

You Did it to yourself. The Beyonce/Taylor Swift, the dumb as comments you make.Starting to think your accident caused a couple of screws to come loose. That is why many people do not like u. You need to show a different side-or something better for people to except you. Going on tour with JAY-Z,I don't think would do the trick. but you can try.

Susanne

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.....that's all I've got...just...Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

jholman78

I find this fitting seeing as how Mike showed up to the Hall of Fame with a Hitler stache!.....