Bar Refaeli

Caution -- The Dead Sea

Dangerous to Buttholes

8/11/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_TV_bar_still.jpg

Bar Refaeli taught us a valuable lesson today ... Don't fart in the Dead Sea -- It will make your butthole burn.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

onedot

This is so over the top and well edited, a classi*****tle media skit, that you have earned higher ranking in my bookmarks. A little ribald scat humor in these scary times is a moment of relief from stress.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Going to prison will make your butthole burn as well...what's her point?

maria

I don't know if she is lying ,but my daughter and my granddaughter go to the Dead Sea is least twice a year and they never said that ,this woman just want to be the center of attention .Unless my kids don't fart? but they like the mud in their bodies , and enjoy it! Never complain , I don't think she is telling the true ,she just want to say to the world "I was at the Dead Sea" is all :bragging ! .

Snidly

that mud really hi-lites her awful looking fake boobs.

dee

I wish people would just stop writing about this tube-sock tits girl. That is the only thing special about her, droopy tits. Leo got tired of them.

eric

her twitter quote from that day was

Bar Refaeli
@BarRefaeli Bar Refaeli
*muddy* but feels good!! DEAD SEA- if you haven't been... well, sucks for you!

thats OPPOSITE of what the TMZ headline makes it appear she is saying. slow TMZ day i guess.

sarah l

Floated in the Dead Sea in June 2011 - so relaxing & surreal. Make sure you don't touch your ojos & rinse off right after you get out. Your skin will be soft for about a week. It's def worth it!!! The mud leaves a pigment for a day or two. And yes your "girl parts" will burn if you stay in there a long time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2