Camille Grammer

Kelsey's Got a SMALL PENIS

8/10/2011 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081011_grammer_still
Kelsey Grammer is seriously lacking in the man department -- at least according to his ex-wife Camille ... who STRONGLY insinuated yesterday that the actor has a small penis.

In a recent promo for "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Camille describes Kelsey ... "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment" -- and last night in New York, she said it's true ... telling us, "It was a lot like that. I had that for 13 years, unfortunately."

Kelsey Grammer Small PenisYou know what they say, it ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean -- but it helps a lot when the boat has millions of dollars.

CriticXtreme

This shows you how broads are. She may have said "small penis" yet she stayed and this h* enjoyed the fruits of his labor with his big wallet.

Renee

Okay he might have a small penis, but she was smiling at his big bank account all those years - WHAT A HOOKER!

maria

Keep talking Camille ,not men is going to be around you believe me! you are a witch ,you are mean ,Karma will come to you .I never like you at the show ,you are the most hated person .Money can buy love an dyou are going to be alone always.I dislike Grammar too he was a cheater anyway,you guys belong together ,he a cheater and you a witch ! You think you are that grandioso ,diva but you are a gold digger.!

J

how old are you, 12? because you look well into your 50's.

Bad Motherhugger

Okay kids, enough with the penis talk! There's only so much mileage one can get out of that. There are more important things in this world...

...like his balls. So how big are they Camille? Tell us in minute detail (sorry 'bout that Kelsey...).

Criss

She wasn't even all that much to look at whe she was in her prime.

JJ

If his **** is so small, they how did you end up with such a big mouth.

Ghost Rider

Since all women care about is money, power, and big huge dongs, screw them! You can live without women, and do I hope they keep hell hot just for them!

A

Haaaa ha ha.............somehowk, I'm not surprised.

Lisa

Ha ha ha. Go Camilla. If I stick with a man thru thick and thin and then he decides to leave in the middle of the night and run off with a schmuck half my age...then comes back asking for full custody of his kids, I will call his penis WHATEVER I WANT!

dukeran

Maybe she just has a big vagina,kind of like her mouth.

JAKESOUL

Doesn't hurt he's a pathetic,old man...that USES his millions to get women is more like it.

TAZZ

Hey,she said he had a small organ...She didn't realise that he had to play in a CATHEDRAL for all that time. Just another "Digger" playing for time................

PraoWolf

Typical burned female response. "He has a tiny prick!" Sure..... I get complaints from my wife because I'm too big and it hurts, so hey everyone has their preferences, she may not like it but I'm sure someone else will, and like another poster said, the money doesn't hurt.....

Bu