Alex Trebek

Prostitute Accused of Burglary:

Alex was NOT her John

8/11/2011 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_alex_trebek_EXD_01
The prostitute who was arrested for burglary after Alex Trebek chased her down a hotel hallway told police -- she was in the hotel to meet a John, but it was NOT Alex.

TMZ spoke with the prostitute's lawyer, Mark Jacobs, who tells us Lucinda Moyers just happened to be on the same floor where Alex was fast asleep with his wife.  Jacobs says there's no proof Lucinda entered Alex's room and stole anything, but he did not explain why Alex would have chased her down the hallway, injuring his Achilles tendon.

Jacobs is insistent -- Alex is "an innocent victim."

0811_alex_trebek_footer

mildly insane

She is lucky if i caught someone
going through my stuff they would have a load of buck shot
heading there way.

adriane

I just hope he got his bracelet back. I'd shake her silly until she gave it back.

t

maybe Trebek rented her for a threesome...and it went down bad.....just sayin...

kris

I remember after this happened he went on the Today Show and said he put on his pants and chased after her. It didn't make much sense then, but now all the pieces are coming together.

There's a problem here

Jeopardy is my favorite reality show. Alex is my favorite reality show host. I really want him to be an innocent victim but I just can't figure out how she got into his room, unless it was a connecting room and he didn't bother to bolt the connecting door. I mean, who doesn't lock themselves in when they're in a hotel? Besides, I thought his wife was with him when this happened? Who has the real story?

Observer999

He can afford better.

Athina

Why would you make such a stupid comment, TMZ? The woman is horrible looking. You really think a hansome, distinguished man like Alex Trebek would go near something like that?

en Todo Momento!!

but wait! he's a kanadian. he should be totally down with that. free minded and liberal as they are....(and better.....than us americans) what the big deal?

brent

She should be the new movie hooker. It might help to change men's opinions on their next business trip.

Atillathegun

I'll take , There's something just not right about this version of your story or What are you really hiding Alex for 300.

TexasBlonde

I read yesterday she already has three convictions for stealing from hotel rooms. That sounds like it is an on going problem for her. From what many of you have said it would be pretty hard to believe she was waiting for a john because most men would slam the door in her face.

Seriously, with her record I think she was doing what she has been convicted of many times and that is stealing from a hotel room. The whole prostitute story is a ruse.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2