Camille Grammer

Apologizes to Kelsey Grammer

Over Small Penis Jab

8/12/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_camille_grammer_bn
Camille Grammer realizes it really isn't all fair in love and war, because she now regrets the comment she made about Kelsey's junk.

As you know, Camille said -- referring to Kelsey -- "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."

Now she's given TMZ a statement, trying to take it back:  "Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize.  While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."

But it's not all nice, because Camille goes on, complaining she wants to settle their differences "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this."  Camille adds, "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected."

Camille says, "Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children."

Small penis comments create big problems.

0811-camille-belittles-3-vid

Observer

Kelsey has more talent in his....pinky than this pork chop ever will.

If not for him, she'd never be enjoying the 'lifestyle' and 'spoils' she has. She should be grateful instead of dissing on something like that, let alone I doubt it's true.

And no matter how much she tries to say she 'contributed' to the wealth of that family, BULL! Kelsey is the talent, Kelsey is the source of your wealth and your fame.... yet not stupidity, elitism and.... by what you say, not your 'Canyon Crotch'.

Go Away ya fake Hag!

Joao

I don't know who either one of the people are, except what I've gleaned from the various "news" sources, but I can say for sure that this is one crazy chick... I mean seriously disturbed. I'm dumbfounded at her "apology"/backhanded attacks. I'm sure that at one time she might have been attractive--and I'm thinking REALLY kinky, from what she rudely divulged about her former husband... it takes two, but then to assume the role of the victim and accuse her husband of sending disturbing messages to their children, AFTER ALL SHE SAID is boggles my mind... and where are these high-power attorneys or PR people? Are they signing off on her insults and attacks, what is she attempting to gain in making herself look like what she is, an ugly, jealous, vindictive, disturbed, deranged, perverted, unscrupulous individual.

...not to forget, horrible parent with no regard to the lasting impact her venomous words against their father will have on their lives... she has just ruined their lives, and they will NEVER forgive her.

Serves her right... BITCH!!!

Hanging to da lef

Didn't a guy just get his website shut down and his child visitations cut for bad mouthing his ex on his website? Kelsey has more class Camel, I mean Camille, (She does cinda look like a camel). I'll tell you what Kelsey's thinking now, your mouth is as big as that gaping hole btwn your legs....

Cujeaux

Amazed

Cujeaux: about a minute ago
"This has been her M.O. for a while now - say nasty things, then apologize. The damage is done and it does nothing for her credibility."

Yes, I agree. She not only apologizes, but she follows it up with another jab at him, like she never learned a thing from the previous blunder. She acts likes to come off as the "better" parent, who is SO concerned about the message they are sending to their children, but she apparently is not concerned about trash talking him right and left, whenever she gets some camera time to do so. She has no idea the damage she is causing for her children, while being all concerned about his shutting her out. She just can't stand that she can't harp on him, personally, and can't spill out her vindictiveness on him anymore. It has to go through lawyers, now, and that is really bugging her. She's a peach, she is. A rotten one.

LISA

She needs a big one to fill up here BIG hole

magmax

Kelsey: "I thank you, my penis thanks you. Now I won't tell the world how I had to use a hollowed out Duraflame log for a condom".

Heather G

She was a nobody before she married Kelsey and now of course, her name is known (only a bit) because of that. The people the public "DEEMS CELEBRITIES" is just so RIDICULOUS. Kardashian sisters are the WORST example of this. KNOWN for WHAT???? Absolutely NOTHING, NOT A THING-not acting, not philanthropy, not singing-NOTHING and now they're extremely tiresome faces are on every magazine cover every week. Camille always has been ugly-but now she's just a bitter, ugly, skinny woman with no class....GO AWAY all you D-list "CELEBRITIES"-I can NOT stress that enough...

Dundee

You could fit a 747 in her well used **** and still have room to dance.

trout

These all must be Kelsey's friends...he's the s***bag of the century, so if his little feeling her hurt b/c someone said he had a small peepee, to f-ing bad. JERK. Camille might not be a class act herself, but if you wanna play the moral game, I think she wins by a mile (which is pretty scary in itself). Poor kids.

captn moonlight

Sorry, you can't unring that bell!

B

Too late. You can't un-show your ass. Too bad.

mike

I'd still Bang her. I'd give her 12 " it would Just take me 4 times to do it. Call me

Sherri

Boy, whoever did here tits did a lousy job. The left one (at least on here) looks like there is a big whole to the side, sooo nasty!! I wouldn't touch those ugly puppies for all the tits in the world!!!

Brenda

When she talk like this about her x She has to remember that this is her children father she is talking about!! For the sake of her children she should stop this immature nonsense and grow up.