Camille Grammer

Apologizes to Kelsey Grammer

Over Small Penis Jab

8/12/2011 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0812_camille_grammer_bn
Camille Grammer realizes it really isn't all fair in love and war, because she now regrets the comment she made about Kelsey's junk.

As you know, Camille said -- referring to Kelsey -- "Big hands, big feet, big disappointment."

Now she's given TMZ a statement, trying to take it back:  "Some joking remarks I made to Kyle Richards got picked up and caused my ex-husband great embarrassment and for that I sincerely apologize.  While the media added words and blew it out of proportion, I acknowledge my part in this and regret my remarks."

But it's not all nice, because Camille goes on, complaining she wants to settle their differences "but Kelsey just seems to want to fight this."  Camille adds, "I offered a 50/50 physical split with joint custody and was soundly rejected."

Camille says, "Now he will only communicate through lawyers and others and I fear the message we're sending our children."

Small penis comments create big problems.

0811-camille-belittles-3-vid

knickfan212

Maybe it was her.She wasn't good enomake it rise for the occasion.

kickit

Kelsey has Ambiguous genitals — genitals that are neither clearly male nor clearly female.

It's just a simple case of hypogonadism- many of his kind suffer this defect.

an honest liberal

Kelsey is no angel.He cheats and trades in females for younger models.Classy.....

My Little Girls

I can't believe people can stoop so low as to disrespect the father of their children in this manner.

Camille's remarks should be taken in consideration during mediation of child custody. If this women can demean Kelsey publicly then what is she capable of saying to her their children.

This women has no class

Susan

Didn't Kelsey pick up this used up hag in a strip club?? You're rich now Biotch, just keep your bony trap shut!!

Sonya in Tx

I'm on Team Kelsey. The way Camille is acting, and saying, makes me understand why he cheated on then dumped her.

Camille, you've got children. Watch what you say about their father. They love him too!

tami

Love it. I bet Kelsey is fuming. Go Camille.

janet

Who is she kidding her comments backfired on her. Maybe Kelsey wanted to have sex with a woman who is not 98% plastic. Got to say she really looks plastic.

tami

The most recent one may not have as much plastic but I am sure has plans to grab more of his money.

Jackie

Too late to apologize. You Embarrassed your ex -husband, how do you think he feels? You think he's a robot who has no feelings? Karma is a b!tch....just wait and see.

Sherri

Okay let me get this straight, he cheated on her, got another women pregnant, left her, rushed her into a divorce to marry his piece on the side, wanted to split the children up, then wanted he realized that was bad for his rep. he then wanted full custody.

She made a joke and his penis, something she had more than likely thought before the divorce, but wouldnt say then because she loved him, and never thought he would be such an jerk towards her.

Now her little joke (lol) has cause mass hysteria, why? Her Ex. and his wife of the moment really should shut up and go away, since they have no morals.

writenow

How is her remark any different than TMZ's poll for "Who'd you Rather?"

MaryStL

Too late for apologies. We now know he has a small penis, but didn't want it anyway! He's a half-broke, tiny penis'd, cheating scoundrel who has always be ugly. He always seemed gay to me too. Why did u like him again?

kickit

To clear the air of his agonizing issue.

Kelsey has ambiguous genitals — those which are neither clearly male nor clearly female.

In medical circles this condition is commonly referred to as Hypogonadism- many of his kind suffer this defect.

For this is the reason Kelsey has always struggled with his own sexual identity. Over the years he has sexually experimented with both male and female partners in addition to playing both the male and female roles during these encounters. Most of us should take great solace in the fact that we are what is considered normal, this must be a great cross to bear for those not so fortunate.

DV

Oh please! The ONLY reason that Camille is "apologizing" is because public opinion did not go her way. And on top of the "apology" she just couldn't help herself and had to spew yet another passive/aggressive slam against Kelsey.