« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

ACCOSTED

By N-Word-Hurling Jackass

8/17/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816-terrell-owens-chill-EX
Terrell Owens pulled off the impossible -- keeping his cool like a boss while some disgruntled loudmouth hurled n-word after n-word at the NFL star ... and TMZ has the footage.

It all went down in Miami earlier this month when T.O. was posing for pics with some female fans -- and, according to one witness ... the foul mouthed dude started popping off because he thought Terrell snubbed him.

Check out the verbal onslaught to see why T.O. is a merciful man.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Areader

It would of been a completely different story had the verbal accoster been white!

Chris

Oh no, the dreaded N word. Could have been worse and been called a homo.

Master Po

I would punch that punk in the face and not think twice. But see thats what that loser wants cause god knows from the clothes hes wearing he needs a job.
Also at 1:08 anyone notice the girl slip TO her phone number?

an honest liberal

Who cares! That word is spoken all the time in da hood. Hypocrites. The pity party is old.

Rhubino

Good eyes Master Po.

tgrfan42069

dude was just looking for a quick payday.he failed

joelzwilliams

Damn, that guy took playa' hatin' to the extreme. I really would like to know what set him off in the first place? Was it because his girl wanted a pic with T.O.?

sweetdee88

said it before and i'll say it again; miami is a terrible terrible place full of degenerates of every race and creed. i grew up two hours away and hate going there to visit my sister and she lives in the fancy part of town and it still sucks. and the beach sand is like gravel not powder. hate miami!

HMichaelH

And what, exactly, is the racial identity of the jerk calling him a n-word? Oh, it was an n-word person! Why hasn't he been arrested for committing a hate crime? If I had called him that, I would have been arrested, or worse.

Chun LI

Idiot trying to get money.Good for you TO.This guy wanted you to hit him so he could sue you.

bunny

*****s call *****s ***** all the time. Then they got some hood rat who figured out her phone can record video going "I recording it all righ now. Yeah, I be recording it." The only good thing about this video was the T&A at the end.

vindog

I'm surprised TO did not give this idiot a beat down, and where is the race patrol, this guy looked white enough. LOL
BTW when is going to be NOT OK for black people of mixed race like this idiot was, to use the word "******"? It's such a derogatory word the way he was using it, and I am a ole white guy, and I was offended.

annette.shawn

I feel so bad for T.O. I cant believe people act like that! That would never fly Texas! And what's up with those trashy girls? Yuck! Come Back to Dallas were all the hotties are!

Sammie

So how come the hispanic guy isn't a racist?

AntiSocialForum.com