Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller

NOT Getting Back Together

8/21/2011 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0821_chaarlie_brooke_ex
Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller looked as cozy as two people can be this weekend in Mexico (see above) -- but Charlie tells TMZ ... they're still just "good friends trying to be great parents."

As TMZ first reported, the former couple went south of the border this weekend -- Charlie decided to take Brooke as a sort of "birthday/you're doing great in rehab" present.

But no matter how good they look together in the pics, Charlie tells us a romantic reconciliation is not in the cards. In warlock speak, Charlie says they are simply "working on mending the bridges, replanting scorched earth. The goal is harmony."
 0821_chaarlie_brooke_footer2

John Basedow

Charlie is the king of cool.

Kiko

"... just trying to be great parents."

So, uh... where are the kids?

Unless of course they mean that the farther away they are from those children, the better off those children are. Yeah, that must be it.

the Seeker

That's warlock for I'm just bangin the bitch..

Strokadellic

I bang my exes all the time. I see no problem with this.

nof

Looking good, Warlock, looking good.

pls. read "Anger Management" treatment sent to mb.

Abe

Trying to be good parents while leaving their children at home?

They're two irresponsible addicts who shouldn't be allowed to be parents.

x

Tinalouise

Oh Hey you two dumb f-cks .. where are you kids? You know, or did you forget about the twin boys you have? Where are they now? What are they doing every day, talking, walking, wondering where mommy and daddy are...sorry but mom and dad are too busy for you but they are off having fun without you!! ********..

Jodi

Charlie may not want to get back together with Brooke but I bet Brooke wish they would.

Woman are different than men when it comes to feelings. Charlie is taking his ex to Mexico, being nice to her, sleeping in the same bed together and you know they are having sex and this makes a woman want to "try it again" or think she may have a chance even if he says they don't.

Why didn't Charlie just take her out to dinner to thank her for the great job she is doing staying sober? I don't trust anything Charlie says.

Karolina Nowak

http://bisi.pl/35s ---- > < klik >

Scotty

It's not love that keeps them together, they are "drinking buddies". Personally I don't care, but am so sad that they chose to have children!

alyx

As crazy as it may seem, I still love charlie...he manages to do some really good things in all the craziness. I am glad he looks as good as ever.

justme

TMZ is Charlie's new crack pipe! Geez...Poor TMZ....or poor Charlie??

aquanet

Both are a waste of air and they are both rotten parents. Two people with way too many issues to procreate and bring two little kids into the vortex of bat **** crazy. shame on them. Just because you can afford them, doesn't mean you should have them.

The internet is forever. I can just hear it when these kids get to 7th grade- Hey isn't that your mom with a crack pipe and selling stuff at a pawn shop to buy drugs, not to mention all of Chucks lunitic rantings. I cant wait for these kids to grow-up and write a book. Mommy Dearest probably has nothing on these kids.

Rhoda Penmark

Beverly hillbillies.

NobodySpecial

I said it before and I will say it again, I smell a reality TV show in the works.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments