Will Smith's Son

My Dad Is NOT Getting a Divorce

8/23/2011 11:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_will_jada_smith_bn
Will Smith's son wants everyone to know ... his father's marriage is NOT OVER.

Trey Smith -- Will's son from a previous marriage -- went to his Twitter page and blasted the message, "Will and Jada getting a DIVORCE ..NOT TRUE AT ALL !! RETWEET."

Early this morning, In Touch Weekly reported that the two had separated. Will and Jada have been married for 13 years and have 2 children together.

janet

Again, who cares.

spyke

Lol. Good kid. Still it is very surprising to think that a highly respected newsmagazine like In Touch would get a story wrong, what's next? The National Enquirer caught lying about space aliens living in Beverly Hills mansions?

soulofanangel

5.9 EARTHQUAKE in Virgina, felt in New York,D.C. Ohio etc.
on CNN now

p e r s p e c t i v e .....people

Lashonda

This isn't funny anymore. That kid's gonna be devastated if the rumors are true.

St. Martin

I have always wondered how an "open marriage" can survive long term, knowing your wife is with some guy in the morning, and with you in the evening. I've thought of it, but the jealousy I feel over sharing my wife with anyone simply overcomes me in the final analysis.

If they split, I would not be surprised.

Throwback kid

I think Will Smith finally realized besides being loud and annoying that Jada looked like a man. Best of luck Fresh prince

Adam

I like how people say "who cares" - clearly you do! You're on TMZ reading these stories and even had the time to comment on them! If you didn't care, why read past the headline and then take the time comment?

Also, TMZ, this isn't breaking news. I read it on radar online over an hour ago. tsk tsk.

bunny

Of course they aren't getting a divorce. Somebody was messing with TMZ.

jpm4444

People forget that they have an understanding. He admitted to this in a magazine article that if they want to sleep with another person, as long as they are discrete and that person is a good person, then it's ok.

I'm sick of this couple being seen as this great romance; they have cheated on eachother often and sleep around. It's not like they are that close anyway.

NightOwl

That's what you think, little boy.

Karma

I thought the report was they were separating? Not every couple that separates gets a divorce. Hope it is all just a rumor but honestly if it isn't then it just goes to show not everything is what it seems. Marc and JLO denied problems and so did Brad and Jen. So only time will tell if this is a rumor or real. Hope it works out for them if it is a rumor

karen

Trey Smith doesn't have a Twitter account.

rico

MAYBE HIM AND TOM WILL MOVE IN TOGEATHER.WONDER WHO WOULD BE THE TOP?

Delaware D

People, we just had a earthquake in Delaware! F Will Smith's marriage!!!

susie

Think they leaked it? Does he have a big movie coming out?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments