Kardashian Wedding

Sister SCRIPTED

By TV Producers

8/25/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

082411_kardashian_wedding_audio_still

While Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were busy getting married ... TV producers were hard at work behind the scenes SCRIPTING a special moment between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick ... and it was all caught on tape.

Listen to the walkie-talkie chatter between producers behind the scenes, choreographing the moment Scott and Kourtney decide to bring up the possibility of getting married themselves.

Sounds like K and S are going to go along with the plan to get hitched too ... because when production was wrapping on Kim's big day, one of the lead producers tells the crew, "See you at Kourtney's wedding."

0825_kourtney_scott_footer

Zoe

I am grateful to TMZ for exposing this kind of thing, because it is finally letting people know the truth about reality TV that they have been avoiding since it's inception - that it's all scripted and FAKE. This is NOT entertainment. It is lame, boring, preventing REAL talents from working, and it's destroying people's lives, not unlike we've just seen with the Housewives suicide. Reality TV has been enabled far too long to the detriment of us all. Let's pull the plug, turn it off, and get rid of it.

lil harvey

Come on folks, as if we have not known this forever. They got rich on a slut who had a sex tape!!!! Bruce open your eyes, or are you into the cash also. God have mercy on the whole lot of them..

randomnone

TMZ and Hrvey, you are morons. They were doing their job. That is why they are a production crew....give me a break here!! I thought we were going to hear Kourtney being coached into saying something. Which ever way you slice it, we will continue to watch it just as you will continue to be gay. I mean gees it's only natural!

themillieblog

Ugh disgusting!

Really?!

Every single reality show, talk show (via prepped questions),food show or home improvement show is scripted. Period. Is there anyone in America who does not already know this?!

dave

Damn I just can't understand how shows like this even have an audience. The sad fact is that as long as there are gossip rags (People, Us, OK, Star, etc), web sites (TMZ, Perez Hilton, Popeater, People, etc) and cable networks (E, MTV, VH1, etc) devoted solely to reporting celebrity news, there will be people like the Kardashians willing to whore themselves out for fat paydays.

Yep I said that

Vagina vendors.. every one of them

Kelly

I'm sure the wedding special is going to be staged as well, phony pre wedding melt downs, conflicts, dilemmas and Kim stressed over a pretend budget....

that's just part 1

real deal

Doesn't everybody know the whole Kartrashian thing is totally fake? Like wrestling. Fake. People still love it though. I don't get it. I guess the next question is who is getting the first divorce?

sharon

They are trash and Kris is just pimping her children.Why don't we all boycott their show and everything that makes them money.That is the only thing that keeps madame Kris going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HumanNature

SOMEBODY NEED TO START A "BOYCOTT ALL KARADASHIAN" CAMPAIGN ON FB AND TWITTER!!!!

Throwback kid

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Kim doesn't have any chemistry with her new husband Kris? he seems alot younger and very immature for her. I know she wanted to marry a pro athlete like her sister but she couldn't marry one her own age. At 30 the guy would be close to retirement. If you ask me Kim seemed like she was into Reggie Bush alot more.

me, myself and I

These hogs lives are completely scripted. I think the sister even scripted her pregnancy. they use that kid for photo ops. Who would exploit their child to paparazzi and a tabloid trash lifestyle?

paul

Can anybody say "Quick Kris damagae control!!!" You know these whores will come out smelling like the cesspool they are , but the sheep will still follow including me and everyone that posted her. god we're stupid

Aquarianne

The whole family wouldn't know reality if it bit them in the a$$, but I always thought Mommy Dearest scripted it.