Paris Hilton's Reality Show

Reportedly CANCELLED!

8/25/2011 6:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_paris_hilton_BN_01
It's the end of "The World" for Paris Hilton -- because her new reality show has been cancelled after its one and only season ... this according to a new report.

NYMag.com reports the Oxygen Network will not renew "The World According to Paris" ... after repeatedly scoring abysmally low in the ratings.

However, a rep for the show tells us, "The show just recently completed its run and no pick up decision has been made."

Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian's wedding special will probably be the highest rated program in the history of the E! channel.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ace

My Fav Show

anonymous

I REFUSE TO WATCH A SHOW THAT'S NOT IN HD. OXYGEN ON DISH DOES NOT HAVE AN HD CHANNEL.

Jay

I gave this show a chance but it was awful! Really really bad. I am not shocked at all that its over. Pari******on is a hasbeen and there is little intrest in her.

Time for her to either get arrested again or make another tape!

Doug

Wait! Pari******on had a reality show? Whoa, must have been watching the Dog Super Bowl. (Or, perhaps, it was the same show...)

L-LOFAN

If Lindsay wanted a reality show, she would have one and it would be popular and successful but she thinks all those shows are cheap and make the people look desperate for money and attention.

Theresa

I remember when Paris was so popular and people couldn't get enough. Now her day is finally over. Can't wait for her friend Kim to become a has been just like her. It will happen.

anony

"Kim Kardashian's wedding special will probably be the highest rated program in the history of the E! channel."

This only proves how stupid we are collectively as a society.
Kim Kardashian is NOT famous--she is infamous.
And for a sex tape, nothing else.
Why do people watch this crap?

justme

finally this skank's 15 minutes of fame are up!

Criss

I didn't even know it was on in the first place.

McG

It makes me want to cringe watching someone practically beg for kind of huge publicity they once "enjoyed." Better to do something worthwhile than try to live in the past.

AntiSocialForum.com

never heard of it

AyeJay

TMZ, are you sure it'll be the highest rated program on E!?
From my knowledge, a good portion of people are OVER them.
Plus, it's already been proved that their show is 100% scripted.
That family doesn't have talent in the tip of their fingers.
Everyone knows that Kris (mom a.k.a. pimp) and Kim are the biggest famewh-res from that family.

Max Smart

I'd rather extract my own wisdom teeth than watch that wedding. I did watch an episode of Paris, for old time's sake. It's was scripted & pretty awful, as was to be expected. I'd prefer Paris on TV over Kim though any day. At least Paris shows a bit of life during sex, even if it's just to grab her phone. Kim needs to experiment - doggy style gets old real fast.

aquanet

Finally proving that Paris is irrelevant. Now if we can do the same for the Kardashians, the world would be a much better place. Talk about over exposed.

Nat

I will NO*****ch KK wedding!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments